Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emo's/Depressed people who do nothing.

+9
kslidz
KristallNacht
Ringleader
KrAzY
Cheese
Ben
Zaki90
tiny tim
Kasrkin Seath
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Emo's/Depressed people who do nothing. Empty Emo's/Depressed people who do nothing.

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:58 pm

I think they should either fucking kill themselves, have someone else do it, or stop being so damn emo or depressed.

Waste of food, space and energy
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Emo's/Depressed people who do nothing. Empty Re: Emo's/Depressed people who do nothing.

Post by tiny tim Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:17 pm

wow thats harsh....

I agree with you though.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Emo's/Depressed people who do nothing. Empty Re: Emo's/Depressed people who do nothing.

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:18 pm

we are seriously short on energy...
And water, I forgot about. Water is more valuable than food is!
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:I think they should either fucking kill themselves, have someone else do it, or stop being so damn emo or depressed.

Is this about me?

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:I think they should either fucking kill themselves, have someone else do it, or stop being so damn emo or depressed.

Is this about me?
no, you just set it off
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:

Is this about me?
no, you just set it off
thats wat i meant

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:26 am

everyone has emo thoughts but the kids who are emo are the ones way too damn pussy to suck it up

Ben
Minion

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:33 am

Meeeeeeeeh....

I think like 80% of emo kids emoness comes from wanting to be scene and when the next trend they fancy comes along they'll just go with that. It's annoying but they don't really effect anything beyond moaning.

The thing I like about emos (my brother was one for a while Razz) is that they'll leave you the fuck alone. Not like those damn %$^%!!! chavs!!! Argh I hate them so much, the complete assholes!

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:09 am

you realize that depression is a mental condition that people cannot help... 90% of people will have depression at some point in their lives caused by work, family loss, ext...

being emo is a choice... most people who are emo don't have depression... theyre just douchebags who think that everything sucks in their life.

don't miss the distinction... as most people who are actually depressed don't show many signs of depression
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:45 am

and they don't wear makeup
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Cheese wrote:Meeeeeeeeh....

I think like 80% of emo kids emoness comes from wanting to be scene and when the next trend they fancy comes along they'll just go with that. It's annoying but they don't really effect anything beyond moaning.

The thing I like about emos (my brother was one for a while Razz) is that they'll leave you the fuck alone. Not like those damn %$^%!!! chavs!!! Argh I hate them so much, the complete assholes!

Well, I've meet people in the 20%. One of them killed themselves. They are in groups actually. Like 3 or 4. And they little sects. There is Dumped Emo, Death Emo, Punk Emo, and Vampire Emo.

Dumped Emos usually lose their job or get dumped harsly by the only woman they loved. They return to regular society after about 2-3 weeks

Death Emos usually want to die, but feel something thing to live. These are the people who I was talking about. Some kill themselves. Some continue and eventually return to society in there college years.

Punk Emos aren't really Emo, but they hate society to an extreme extent. Thus they try not to fit in. They return to regular life gradually after some good things happening probably in 1 year or over summer.

Vampire Emos are not Emos. They just try to be Emos. They call themselves Emos. They apparently loved Twilight and just had to dress dark and wear fake fangs that they always claim to be real. They are return when the fashion returns or a good movie about life in popularity.

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:19 pm

I prefer scene kids. since they have a sense of style and though they sometimes look emo, they aren't really at all.

ntm scene girls are hot
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:25 pm

My brother has been scene and emo and chav and some other stuff. He's as malleable as grass. Good times.

Are vampire emos real? I mean I saw the south park thing... but I wasn't too sure.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:17 pm

he needs a whoopin

There are people that role play Vampire like Vampire of the mascaraed, but they seem pretty normal other then the obvious
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Cheese wrote:My brother has been scene and emo and chav and some other stuff. He's as malleable as grass. Good times.

Are vampire emos real? I mean I saw the south park thing... but I wasn't too sure.

They don't pretend to drink blood though. They don't drink any blood like thing at all.

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:46 pm

im back and does anyone know the meaning of emo

it means emotional i know a guy who is emo and slits his wrists but whenever im around him he is a barrel of laughs, that is emo
depressed is not emo

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:08 pm

I dislike emos, but I don't hate them as much as gangsters. Emos almost have no effect on my life.

I dislike practically all fashion or styles. All of them just end up just being a bunch of people who are legit (In this case, Emos) and then the majority of people who just copy.

Styles are always so impure.

Obviously I have a style, but I wont go round shoving it in peoples faces.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Grind em up into little meatballs
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:24 am

Cheese wrote:

Vampire Emos are not Emos. They just try to be Emos. They call themselves Emos. They apparently loved Twilight and just had to dress dark and wear fake fangs that they always claim to be real. They are return when the fashion returns or a good movie about life in popularity.
lol south park either copied off that or is very influential Razz
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Death no more wrote:
Cheese wrote:

No, South Park didn't copy. They observed and recorded.

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by noir Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Cheese wrote:

No, South Park didn't copy. They observed and recorded.

WELL, PER SE, WE DO DRINK BLOOD, PER SE, PER SE.

That episode was pure, utter genius.

Especially when the goths go "Oh my gad they dont even drink black coffee!"

Emo is a fashion, goth is a lifestyle. Both are insipid.

However, this article explains it perfectly; -> Clicky! <-
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:42 pm

The creators of south park are probably some of the most brilliant people on the planet.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Or the dumbest
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:17 pm

hey if you think so
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by noir Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Nah, I think south park is brilliant; it is edgy, gruesome and extreme. And that's what makes it so brilliant. The satire is brilliant.

'Cartoon Wars' is absolutely legendary imo.
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next