Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
ReconToaster wrote:
kslidz wrote:The god who wasnt there

anyone remember that

*shudders
Remember this?

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
ReconToaster wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:Update: I somehow managed to get through the video. The second half was slightly more compelling and filled with fewer blatant fallacies than the first half. Now I have the task of taking what I've written down (the entire transcript of the video) and turning it into a giant multiquote.
This... is the way the world ends
The air raid sirens blare as the forum becomes an anthill of activity. Everyone races to the bunkers, stumbling as they don helmets, flak jackets, and special optical gear that prevent information overload.

They scramble for the lowest, deepest parts of the bunker, while the bravest of members dare to peek through the armored slits of the reinforcing walls, cold sweat beading on their foreheads.
From his sensor booth, Pheonix waves frantically. "The gravitometer picked it up! It's almost here!"

At the edge of the horizon, they finally see it: a swirling storm of logic and reason too vast for Mortal Man to comprehend. It darkens the sky as it grows nearer, and the members are petrified as they see vast columns and updrafts of quotes, punctuated by thunderbolts of references. Driving rains of reason scouring the land down to the bedrock, and... oh God, is that a bibliography?

Among the din and the clashes and the roars of the Apocalypse, all hear a tiny voice say "God help us all..."

Surprise overcomes boundless terror and, as one, all turn to face ReconToaster. He, in turn, faces Pieman who is cowering behind him, his overly large helmet falling down to cover his eyes.

Pieman realizes what everyone is thinking, and speaks again.
"Sorry, did everybody think he said that?"

Lmao! I wish I could have seen that Razz
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum