Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight - Page 7 Empty Re: Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

Post by Death no More on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:02 am

RockaHolicGameR wrote:Hmmm. I never knew that they were actually doing that.

Either way it still does not scare me away. I'm not affraid of change. Sure I love the old CnC style but I'm not resistant of this.

The games fine.
That's what most of said about a game called halo wars, I think most of us have learned from that mistake.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight - Page 7 Empty Re: Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

Post by Divine Virus on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:01 pm

YOU guys hate Halo Wars and took it way out of proprotion. I don't hate it.

And I'm sure I won't hate this one. And others sure won't think of it as the scourge of the world either.

Get over it.
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Another great video game series down the drain....

And Rock, Halo Wars was NOT taken out of proportion. Its a generic game with a half assed effort put into it and worst of all, its a bad Halo game. Also people are not going to "get over it". The reason people are pissed is that they hate seeing a series that they grew up loving, get turned into a giant shit fest with laser light shows and mechs with a 100 guns that is purely made to attract the attention of the ever growing population of under age gamers.

This is not C&C. This is not anything.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:Another great video game series down the drain....

And Rock, Halo Wars was NOT taken out of proportion. Its a generic game with a half assed effort put into it and worst of all, its a bad Halo game. Also people are not going to "get over it". The reason people are pissed is that they hate seeing a series that they grew up loving, get turned into a giant shit fest with laser light shows and mechs with a 100 guns that is purely made to attract the attention of the ever growing population of under age gamers.

This is not C&C. This is not anything.

I don't know which game you're refering to, but it doesn't sound like halo wars...
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight - Page 7 Waaambulance
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:27 pm

Typical response of someone who has nothing further to say on the subject.

I'll take that as a victory.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:Typical response of someone who has nothing further to say on the subject.

Ok then, you do that.

Now go masturbate to your starcraft 2, and I'll play some halo wars, CnC 3 and Red alert 3... AT THE SAME TIME
Felix
Felix
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Felix wrote:
Ascendant Justice wrote:Typical response of someone who has nothing further to say on the subject.

Ok then, you do that.

Now go masturbate to your starcraft 2, and I'll play some halo wars, CnC 3 and Red alert 3... AT THE SAME TIME

lol halo wars.

Enjoy your spam fest that is the C&C series.

SC requires actual rts skill.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:
Felix wrote:

Ok then, you do that.

lol halo wars.

Right... If you say so, crazy person. Go play your "1337" game with you "pro" gamers and your Koreans... I seemed to have lost my train of thought. Anyway, I don't see a point argueing with you. As being the stubborn person you are, it would mean nothing. Oh well.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Felix wrote:Anyway, I don't see a point argueing with you. As being the stubborn person you are, it would mean nothing. Oh well.

Backing down are we?
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:
Felix wrote:Anyway, I don't see a point argueing with you. As being the stubborn person you are, it would mean nothing. Oh well.

Backing down are we?

Not really. But I don't see a point to argue. No matter what I'll say, you'll just continue to say "SC 2 is the best blah blah blah" "all other RTS can't even be called RTSs when compared to SC and blah blah blah..."

So, I'll just save myself the headache and the annoyance and just play Red Alert 3.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Lightsabers and Guitars.

That is all.
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:
Felix wrote:

Ok then, you do that.

lol halo wars.

Exactly.
While you can get away with button mashing and 'A-clicking' units over there, SC actually requires skill.
Felix wrote:
Ascendant Justice wrote:

Backing down are we?

Not really. But I don't see a point to argue. No matter what I'll say, you'll just continue to say "SC 2 is the best blah blah blah" "all other RTS can't even be called RTSs when compared to SC and blah blah blah...".
Not really.
Dune II, AoE II and CoH are widely regarded, even by diehard SC fans, as great RTSs.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Spartan on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Never played the Dune RTSs, but the rest of those are awesome.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Age of Empires is my favorite RTS series, no doubt. Until I play SCII I guess...
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:39 am

I just pray that my system can run SC2 smoothly on all high at least...
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:58 am

Ok Im probably wrong but [/sarcasm]

This is a CNC4 thread i dont think this is a SCII thread (and yeas I know how aj and others like to troll with it) so wouldnt it make more sense to take this to a best RTS thread?

Oh and Desktops are better than Laptops and lightsabers and guitars...... that is all
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:00 pm

CNC4 is trash so why not talk about something thats worth discussing?
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:CNC4 is trash so why not talk about something thats worth discussing?

Thats your opinion and mainly because this is a CNC4 thread.
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:07 pm

I'll remember that post Nate. When CNC4 dies within two months, I'll bring this up and we'll see whats opinion and whats fact.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:I'll remember that post Nate. When CNC4 dies within two months, I'll bring this up and we'll see whats opinion and whats fact.

You do that
But in the meantime take the wambulance back to a SC thread
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Hmmm, nope.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:Hmmm, nope.

What about the Trollmobile I know you like driving that thing around
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Im not trolling. I just have yet to see someone put up an actual argument. Rock was doing good, then he quit. Felix quit after a couple posts.

Right now you're doing worse than I am.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:Im not trolling. I just have yet to see someone put up an actual argument. Rock was doing good, then he quit. Felix quit after a couple posts.

Right now you're doing worse than I am.

Actually bringing SCII into almost every thread you enter, I think thats trolling.
and again go to the best RTS thread or go make one so you can argue with Rock and Felix further (if they want to of course)
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next