Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Peterson & Olson Chronicles

2 posters

Go down

The Peterson & Olson Chronicles Empty The Peterson & Olson Chronicles

Post by Carlos Spicyweiner Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:50 pm

This is the continuation of two of my more popular characters of my history of FF's. This is a standalone story and has nothing to do with The O.D.S.T. Story which these two characters spawned from. I hope you enjoy the comedic action that made people like the The O.D.S.T. Story and hopefully makes you love this.

Chapter 1- Bean Burritos

Peterson and Olson climbed onto their respective Hornet. They were assigned to air-to-surface infiltration team for Lt. Louis' assault on a nearby rebel base/missile launch facility. The rest of their strike team would be heading in via Warthog. Peterson worried about this mission figuring Olson wasn't exactly the sneakiest person in the world. Plus, he had scarfed down a whole bean burrito right before they had left the base.

"You sure you'll be able to hold that thing Olson?" Peterson asked.

"Yeah man I'll be fine," Olson said banging on the side of the Pelican to signal the pilot that they were ready for lift off.

Peterson put it off his worries to focus on the mission. He replayed Louis' orders in his head.

"Get in, infiltrate the vent system, reach the main launch control room, wait there for further orders."

Peterson gulped as their Hornet lifted off and started to fly. He knew that Louis had a short temper, and he didn't want to get on his bad side. Peterson closed his eyes and took deep breathes, it was a short ride and they were there within five minutes. Peterson searched for nearby hostiles through his Battle Rifle's scope, and not seeing any, he banged twice on the Hornet, telling the pilot to drop them off. As they neared the roof of the complex, Peterson and Olson unclipped themselves from the Hornet and prepared to drop. A second later, they were rolling onto the rooftop, weapons at the ready just in case of hostiles that had witnessed the insertion that they hadn't seen. Peterson rolled his index finger above his head. Olson lifted his middle finger above his head and rolled it above his. Peterson chuckled silently.

"Dude there is nobody up here save the signs for inside," Olson said moving quickly to a door that would lead them downstairs.

Peterson followed and he slowly opened the door, Olson close behind. They made their way down the staircase slowly, and after 3 flights they were at their destination. Again cautiously opening a door, Peterson peered inside, and quickly ducked his head inside after a rebel caught his eye. He took cover on the right side of the door when he heard the heavy footsteps of boots and aimed about head-high towards the door. Olson was right behind him, covering the stairs. The door slowly opened and a head peered inside, looking to the right then barely to the left before Peterson put a burst of bullets from his silenced Battle Rifle into his head. As a quarter of his head flew into the wall to the side of the dead rebel, his body slinked to the floor, blood gushing out of the open wound. Peterson told Olson to keep moving and they reached the vent system with no other problems. They climbed in and crawled through the vents until they were almost right above the main control room. Peterson told Olson to wait at the beginning of the vent and crawled forward.

"Okay," Peterson said into his helmet mic," we're inside the vents above the main missile control room."

"Good now plant your explosives on the vent and get ready to breach on my command," Lt. Louis ordered through his.

Peterson planted his explosives and crawled back to where Olson was at the beginning of the vent.

"What's our orders?" Olson asked.

"You weren't listening?"

"Do you think I waste my time listening to Louis' orders?"

"He told us to wait until his order to blow to charges," Peterson replied with a sigh.

A loud noise suddenly filled the vent followed by a foul smell.

"Olson, what was that?" Peterson asked.

"I knew I shouldn't of ate that bean burrito earlier..."

"You farted didn't you?"

"... Maybe."

"Ugh," Peterson grunted.

Gunfire suddenly filled the vent in front of them.

"***!" Olson yelled grabbing the detonator from Peterson and blowing the charges, "I never knew a bean burrito could possibly kill you. I learn something new everyday."

"*** it! Louis is gonna be pissed now!"

But Peterson realized that the rebels in the control room were more important than Louis' anger. He pulled out his Battle Rifle and put two bursts into the nearest rebel through the hole in the vent. Blood splattered against the wall as the rebel hit the floor hard. Peterson hit another rebel with a spray shot, first taking off his ear, the next bullet had passed right under his eye and lodging straight into his brain, and the last of the burst missed but hit another Innie in his leg, sending him to the floor. Peterson pulled out his SMG and fired another burst into his head.

"Use that prototype explosive!" Peterson ordered Olson as more bullets riddled into the now ripped up vent.

Olson nodded and pulled out a miniature disc and a laser cutter. He cut a hole in the vent, then pressed a button on the prototype that released a long string and lowered it through the hole. Olson hit the first button that was on the handle of the string which let a flash grenade fall to the floor, then a second later he hit the other, which blew the disc, sending razor-sharp shrapnel hurtling outwards in a 360 degree radius, ripping the remaining Innies to nothing but shreds.

Peterson jumped down as Louis' team breached the entrance to the room.

"What the hell happened here?!" Louis demanded.

"Olson farted so we had to prematurely blow the charges and use the experimental explosive, sir," Peterson responded.

"Well at least the job is done, and now we know that the explosive works."

"Sir we thought you'd be mad," Olson said as he approached Peterson and Louis as the rest of the marines and O.D.S.T.s checked the room.

"You guys will have consequences, Peterson, extra pushups for you."

Peterson sighed with relief, it could have been worse.

"And Olson," Louis continued," no more bean burritos for you."

"*** it..."

An alarm suddenly blared through the base.

"*** they have reinforcements we have to go. Everybody pack up and lets get out of here!" Louis ordered.

"What about the bombs here sir?" Peterson asked.

"Don't worry, we're gonna blow this place to hell," Louis said surprisingly calmly as he ran out with the rest of his team.

Peterson and Olson ran with them and they were quickly outside and into Hog's. Peterson and Olson were in Louis' troop Hog and watched as Louis pulled out a detonator and pushed the button. Peterson looked back and watched as a massive fireball erupted and he could faintly make out the sign of vehicles hurtling through the air.

"Everybody has regret son, I get it every single time. Don't think you're the only one," Louis told him as he pulled out a Sweet Williams cigar and smoked it slowly, puffing out the smoke in rings.

The rings struck a frightening resemblance to the explosion cloud to Peterson, and it scared him. Peterson didn't sleep that night, he started to wonder if he was the good guy in this. It kept him up. Then again, Olson was his bunkmate, so the squeaking of the bed above him kept him up too. Picking Olson as a bunkmate was always a bad idea. Peterson banged on the bunk and the squeaking stopped and Olson peered over the bed.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I want you to stop so I can sleep," Peterson said.

"What? I didn't hear you."

Olson started to lean over more but he fell out of his bunk and onto the floor.

"Dude, Peterson said, "Put that thing away."
Carlos Spicyweiner
Carlos Spicyweiner
Minion

Male Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

The Peterson & Olson Chronicles Empty Re: The Peterson & Olson Chronicles

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Lol, nice extension you crazy freak!
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD