seems relevant

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by noir on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Lrn2google, ejit.

I don't know NT, you tell me?
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Location : London
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by KristallNacht on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:17 pm

the fact I've had this name on over a year.

yet you still think you're the first to understand the term.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by noir on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:18 pm

No, I really don't, in fact, maybe I should have used the search box. If you hadn't noticed, I'm fairly new around these parts. But the question still stands, why?
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Location : London
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by KristallNacht on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:18 pm

why not?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by KrAzY on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:19 pm

everyone knows what it means NT


remember a bunch of us yelling at you about it when you first started using it on HWF... and you were all like "its poetic" and ignored us
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by noir on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Well, either you wish to cause this, or a reaction of some kind (i.e disgust), or you're simply a bit insensitive. That is all.
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Location : London
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by KristallNacht on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:22 pm

or I like the poetic appeal of both the term and its translation
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by noir on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Yeah, because Night of the Broken Glass had real poetic connotations;

On the nights of November 9 and 10, gangs of Nazi youth roamed through Jewish neighborhoods breaking windows of Jewish businesses and homes, burning synagogues and looting. In all 101 synagogues were destroyed and almost 7,500 Jewish businesses were destroyed. 26,000 Jews were arrested and sent to concentration camps, Jews were physically attacked and beaten and 91 died.

Now, Crystal Night, or even KirstallNight, I am fine with. But the Nazi name for the event in their propaganda. No.

You've obviously never met any native germans, or you'd understand my irritation.
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Location : London
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by noir on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Anyway; whatever, arguement never solved anything.
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Location : London
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by BBJynne on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:31 pm

noir wrote:Anyway; whatever, arguement never solved anything.

Especially when arguing with NT.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by noir on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Heh.
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Location : London
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by KristallNacht on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:37 pm

So 'Night of Broken Glass' has no poetic value?


and grow up. that was over 60 years ago.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by noir on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Whatever man, just, careful.
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Location : London
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by Cheese on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 am

>yelled at you about it and you ignored us

That's NT alright,

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by JumpingJet on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:09 am

noir wrote:Lrn2google, ejit.

I don't know NT, you tell me?

Still going on about that?
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by noir on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Wait...what?
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Location : London
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by Gauz on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Oversensitivity to the events leading to the holocaust? It is just a name.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by noir on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Pshtt.. I we do not remember, we will forget.

Think about it.
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Location : London
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:25 pm

noir wrote:There is no fear, only knowledge.
Your fortune-cookie wisdom impresses me not.

noir wrote:No, I really don't, in fact, maybe I should have used the search box. If you hadn't noticed, I'm fairly new around these parts. But the question still stands, why?
Heh, his reasons are really the key to understanding him.
The fact that he can get away with a username like that appeals to the 'armchair rebel' in him, since he LOVES to break rules when he knows he'll get away with it. Not exactly a rebel, really, as he isn't really doing anything that can get him in real trouble, or rebelling for something that really matters. Other people don't matter, but the fact that they are complaining about what he's doing makes him feel happy, meaning that they do matter.

If you think that's interesting, wait until you see him actually try to defend his position on it, juggling circular logic, straw man arguments, opinion-as-fact, and even genuine doublethink to avoid admitting that he just might be wrong, therefore avoiding a pinprick to his massively overinflated ego.

Eventually, he'll break out the "Eva Braun" excuse, saying he's related to Hitler because he's related to Eva Braun, and she was married to Hitler for about thirty minutes, if that. Of course, he has yet to explain how Kwoka, his actual last name, is related to Braun. I'm still trying to find her family tree... but I think we can take his word with a big grain of salt.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by noir on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Well, anyone who has their comment on msn as "Real Men wear dog tags" was never going to be very subtle, anyway.


-Anyway- Enough, I don't want a flame war.
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Location : London
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by KristallNacht on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Heh, his reasons are really the key to understanding him.
The fact that he can get away with a username like that appeals to the 'armchair rebel' in him, since he LOVES to break rules when he knows he'll get away with it. Not exactly a rebel, really, as he isn't really doing anything that can get him in real trouble, or rebelling for something that really matters. Other people don't matter, but the fact that they are complaining about what he's doing makes him feel happy, meaning that they do matter.

If you think that's interesting, wait until you see him actually try to defend his position on it, juggling circular logic, straw man arguments, opinion-as-fact, and even genuine doublethink to avoid admitting that he just might be wrong, therefore avoiding a pinprick to his massively overinflated ego.

QFT

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Eventually, he'll break out the "Eva Braun" excuse, saying he's related to Hitler because he's related to Eva Braun, and she was married to Hitler for about thirty minutes, if that. Of course, he has yet to explain how Kwoka, his actual last name, is related to Braun. I'm still trying to find her family tree... but I think we can take his word with a big grain of salt.

Eva Braun is on my dad's mother's side. Kwoka comes from my dad's father's side.

My dad's mother's father's cousin is Eva Braun.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by KristallNacht on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:04 pm

noir wrote:"Real Men wear dog tags"

QFT
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by Toaster on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:37 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
noir wrote:"Real Men wear dog tags"

QFT

*Puts on Halo 3 Walmart Dog Tag

I are real man naow?
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by noir on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 am

Eva Braun is on my dad's mother's side. Kwoka comes from my dad's father's side.

My dad's mother's father's cousin is Eva Braun.

Right on rasque. So wait, you're proud of being related to someone who married that genocidal cunt?
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Location : London
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by KristallNacht on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:57 am

Hitler was a great leader. And that's not an arguable point.

bad warlord. GREAT leader.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

seems relevant - Page 5 Empty Re: seems relevant

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum