Spartan Vs. Ninja

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who would win?

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Vote_lcap48%Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 13 ]
Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Vote_lcap52%Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 14 ]
 
Total Votes : 27

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Zaki90 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:46 pm

tiny tim wrote:havent seen you in a while zaki

I've had a lot of parties to go to.


On Topic:

The ninja has poison darts. The Spartan only has sandals. The dart will inject the poison into the bloodstream and eventually to the heart, killing him.

A distraction with black eggs followed by a poison dart in the foot can kill him.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Untamed Reign on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:14 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
tiny tim wrote:havent seen you in a while zaki

I've had a lot of parties to go to.


On Topic:

The ninja has poison darts. The Spartan only has sandals. The dart will inject the poison into the bloodstream and eventually to the heart, killing him.

A distraction with black eggs followed by a poison dart in the foot can kill him.

Dumbest post in the thread.

Untamed Reign
Minion

Male Number of posts : 889
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Gold Spartan on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:21 pm

So, while he's trying to stab the Spartan's foot, he's dead from a stab from a spear or sword.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:17 am

Untamed Reign wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:
tiny tim wrote:havent seen you in a while zaki

I've had a lot of parties to go to.


On Topic:

The ninja has poison darts. The Spartan only has sandals. The dart will inject the poison into the bloodstream and eventually to the heart, killing him.

A distraction with black eggs followed by a poison dart in the foot can kill him.

Dumbest post in the thread.
Care to elaborate.
Gold Spartan5 wrote:So, while he's trying to stab the Spartan's foot, he's dead from a stab from a spear or sword.
What?

A posion dart from the blow tube. The poison can kill him. And the Spartan is distracted by the black eggs.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:35 am

the ninja is opening himself up by trying to do what you said.

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by KrAzY on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:16 pm

not really


both weapons are super accurate at long range.... nt so much can be said for the spartan's thrown spear


if a poison dart breaks the spartans skin... the spartan will be mortally disabled or dead within a minute and a half.... all the ninja has to do is run away... and without having to carry a big shield, sword, or speak that ninja is gonna be a fuckload faster than the spartan
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:the ninja is opening himself up by trying to do what you said.

The black eggs have distracted the spartan. The Spartan cannot see the ninja. And the ninja can fire the blow dart from behind a rock anyway.

KrAzY wrote:not really


both weapons are super accurate at long range.... nt so much can be said for the spartan's thrown spear


if a poison dart breaks the spartans skin... the spartan will be mortally disabled or dead within a minute and a half.... all the ninja has to do is run away... and without having to carry a big shield, sword, or speak that ninja is gonna be a fuckload faster than the spartan

Exactly.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Rotaretilbo on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Really, what it comes down to is this: What the fuck were they thinking when they paired the Spartan - Ninja and the Pirate - Knight? Wouldn't it make more sense to do Spartan - Knight, since they're both ancient melee soldiers, and then do Ninja - Pirate so that the world can truly know that Ninjas beat Pirates?

_________________
Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by BBJynne on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:03 pm

knight vs spartan would be so funny

"STEEL ARMOR AND WEAPONS BITCH"

"uhhhh" *spear attempt fails against blocks and armor*

"DEATH" *impale*

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Rotaretilbo on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:10 pm

I actually think the Spartan would utterly destroy the Knight through sheer strength.

"STEEL ARMOR AND WEAPONS BITCH"

"..." *shield bash to the face*

_________________
Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Gold Spartan on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:01 pm

does no one here realize that the strength of a Spartan comes from the phalanx? Alone, theyre fucked.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:Really, what it comes down to is this: What the fuck were they thinking when they paired the Spartan - Ninja and the Pirate - Knight? Wouldn't it make more sense to do Spartan - Knight, since they're both ancient melee soldiers, and then do Ninja - Pirate so that the world can truly know that Ninjas beat Pirates?

Completely with you on that.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Gold Spartan on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:56 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:Really, what it comes down to is this: What the fuck were they thinking when they paired the Spartan - Ninja and the Pirate - Knight? Wouldn't it make more sense to do Spartan - Knight, since they're both ancient melee soldiers, and then do Ninja - Pirate so that the world can truly know that Ninjas beat Pirates?

Completely with you on that.
Same, BUT why use figures everyone KNOWS about? Even better the Roman Legionnaire vs the spartan, or the Knight vs the Mongol.(this did happen historiclly btw. The Knights got owned.Very Happy)
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by BBJynne on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:34 am

by knight I meant one of the professional warriors, not one of those people that chill around in their manor and fight because they have to

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Zaki90 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:37 pm

BBJynne wrote:by knight I meant one of the professional warriors, not one of those people that chill around in their manor and fight because they have to

I want to see a knight against a samurai.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Gauz on Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 pm

I wanna see mudkipz vs. lolcats
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:32 am

Baneblade vs. Scarab

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Zaki90 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:18 am

I just saw the Taliban vs. the IRA

How did the IRA get the bayonet?

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by tiny tim on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:18 pm

he took it from the taliban when the taliban tried to stab him.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by kslidz on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:45 pm

Zaki90 wrote:The show on the Spike Channel

*Spoiler*

The Spartan wins, but I that is total bullshit. The ninja could have easily outsmarted the Spartan.
yeah but if you give the ninja night or anything else you give the spartan the rest of his battalion cause that would be unrealistic for a spartan to fight alone

oh and one thing about the mock battles at the end they dont matter they are just to show something "kewl"

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 28
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Gold Spartan on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:47 pm

I find it funny that the only reason I watch Deadliest Warrior is so I can bitch about how inaccurate it is. Razz
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by kslidz on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:15 pm

lol i watch solely to see awesome weapons

so i didnt watch ira or sptenaz one

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 28
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Indecisive One. on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:48 pm

People may get mad but I think that theres no way a ninja would straight up fight a ninja. They would come back and kill him later.
Indecisive One.
Indecisive One.
Minion

Male Number of posts : 349
Age : 25
Location : Canton Ohio
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Gold Spartan on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Pancakes are amazing! wrote:People may get mad but I think that theres no way a ninja would straight up fight a ninja. They would come back and kill him later.
Confusing Necro Post is confusing.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Gauz on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Pancakes are amazing! wrote:People may get mad but I think that theres no way a ninja would straight up fight a ninja. They would come back and kill him later.
lolwut?
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Spartan Vs. Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan Vs. Ninja

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum