the world according to america

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

the world according to america - Page 3 Empty Re: the world according to america

Post by Angatar on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:22 am

Do I really have to send them to you?

Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

the world according to america - Page 3 Empty Re: the world according to america

Post by TNine on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Felix wrote:
TNine wrote:
Angatar wrote:
Which is exactly why I hate him. We all get banned for thinking of ourselves as 'Gods', and this guy is now the 'God' and he is SUPPORTED?
Aloy banned us because we were the last remanant of the forum before he came. I FJ I is part of the "new, better" generation that Aloy wants. You can not blame FJ for Aloy's faults.

new better generation? really? All he does is post videos and say things and people follow his words to the grave. I can blame both for the destruction of the forums(sorry, that word is too good for that place).
Aloy thinks it's a better generation. He's wrong, but it does explain his actions.

And FJ helps new people learn to play the game and shows them counters to simple strategies like the Prophet or Hog rush. How is helping new people bad? Isn't that what us seniors used to do?
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Aloysius is a moron. He cannot have a simple conversation, hell, he doesn't even make his own comments. It's like he's a robot.

Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Aloy targets me whenever I make a mistake and subtly corrects me, much to my irritation.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JumpingJet on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:37 pm

I cant make an account there anymore for some reason, it says my email in Invalid or something.

I get this:

The portion of your e-mail address that follows the @ symbol is part of a "reserved domain" such as live.com, hotmail.com, msn.com or passport.com. Please type a different e-mail address.

Last edited by JumpingJet on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:39 pm

x Gauz x wrote:Aloy targets me whenever I make a mistake and subtly corrects me, much to my irritation.
That's why you need to be perfect like me. clown

Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:39 pm

this thread has been derailed

Sad

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3