I hate everything too

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I hate everything too Empty I hate everything too

Post by CivBase on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:35 am

But it's not all bad!

While the internet is still not working on my computer (I'm working on that), I got a car! Yah... sure... it's a couple dozen years older than me and covered in rust... and we barely got it working... but it's a car!

I also got (cuz this probably matters more to you guys) Starcraft! It's pretty good, worth the $20 easily... but I still like Battlezone better Razz

One more thing... I got a new Xbox 360! My old one was completely shot, so we got a new arcade one without a HD and just used the old one. Works great, plus it came with Uno Very Happy

So yah... this is obviously going to turn into a discussion about how I don't think Starcraft is the best thing since sliced bread. Let 'er rip.


Last edited by CivBase on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I hate everything too Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by capn qwerty on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:38 am

CivBase wrote:Yah... sure... it's a couple dozen years younger than me and covered in rust... and we barely got it working... but it's a car!
Dozen years younger?! What are you, 100?
capn qwerty
capn qwerty
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2736
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by RX on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:48 am

Nah, maximum 86...
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 25
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by CivBase on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 am

capn qwerty wrote:
CivBase wrote:Yah... sure... it's a couple dozen years younger than me and covered in rust... and we barely got it working... but it's a car!
Dozen years younger?! What are you, 100?
oops, meant to put "older"

_________________
I hate everything too Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by Cheese on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:09 am

And you hate all his because...? Razz

Grats on the car, dude!! Now you can escape Ang without scarring repressive memories!

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by A_Bearded_Swede on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Yay?

_________________
I hate everything too Skyrimr

I hate everything too Ironmanl
.:Live Life, Love Life:.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Age : 27
Location : Jersey
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Is it a Mercedes like mine?
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by Gauz on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:53 pm

lol
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by Angatar on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Cheese wrote:
Grats on the car, dude!! Now you can escape Ang without scarring repressive memories!
You forget that I have a van for the kids.

_________________
I hate everything too Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by TNine on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:13 pm

I should be getting Starcraft tomorrow Smile
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by A_Bearded_Swede on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:11 pm

...

_________________
I hate everything too Skyrimr

I hate everything too Ironmanl
.:Live Life, Love Life:.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Age : 27
Location : Jersey
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by TNine on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Baconsen wrote:...
Was that for me?
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by Gauz on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Everybody is getting fucking damn starcraft...

I think I might have to get it...
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by A_Bearded_Swede on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:43 pm

TNine wrote:
Baconsen wrote:...
Was that for me?
Oh i wrote something in the wrong thread.
Razz
That's horrible multitasking for yah. Smile

_________________
I hate everything too Skyrimr

I hate everything too Ironmanl
.:Live Life, Love Life:.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Age : 27
Location : Jersey
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by Vigil on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:40 pm

I HATE ALL.

ANTI LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!

_________________
I hate everything too Viggy
I hate everything too House

A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 30
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by KristallNacht on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:00 pm

CivBase wrote:
One more thing... I got a new Xbox 360! My old one was completely shot, so we got a new arcade one without a HD and just used the old one. Works great, plus it came with Uno Very Happy

why didn't you just do the constco switch to save yourself money?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by CivBase on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:05 am

Cuz I don't have a membership at constco Razz

Idk, I've never heard of the costco switch.

_________________
I hate everything too Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by CivBase on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 am

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:Is it a Mercedes like mine?
Try a 1973 Pontiac Catalina with enough rust to make part cars look fancy.

But... it runs Very Happy

_________________
I hate everything too Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by KristallNacht on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:13 am

CivBase wrote:
Idk, I've never heard of the costco switch.

do you know what it is?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by CivBase on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:20 am

Nope. Kinda goes with the idea of not hearing of it.

_________________
I hate everything too Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by KristallNacht on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:55 am

basically, you buy a new xbox 360 from costco, swap the consoles and return your old one in the box.

Costco has a rediculously lax return policy.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by CivBase on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 am

lol, that works with everything. I tend to tell the truth, though... I only do that stuff if I get something broke and they won't take it back or something like that.

_________________
I hate everything too Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by KristallNacht on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:02 am

my friend flashed his 360s disc drive so he could play burnt games (they even worked online) and then after like a year or more microsoft found out and locked his xbox. so he costco switched it so he could play more.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by JumpingJet on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:14 pm

CivBase wrote:But it's not all bad!

While the internet is still not working on my computer (I'm working on that), I got a car! Yah... sure... it's a couple dozen years older than me and covered in rust... and we barely got it working... but it's a car!

I also got (cuz this probably matters more to you guys) Starcraft! It's pretty good, worth the $20 easily... but I still like Battlezone better Razz

One more thing... I got a new Xbox 360! My old one was completely shot, so we got a new arcade one without a HD and just used the old one. Works great, plus it came with Uno Very Happy

So yah... this is obviously going to turn into a discussion about how I don't think Starcraft is the best thing since sliced bread. Let 'er rip.

*Starts Party*

Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop

Go CivBase, Go Civbase!

*Turns fists in a circular motion*

WooHoo <<Me WooHoo <<CivBase WooHoo <<CibBase' Car

:Shots: Beercrate Beer :Drink: jocolor king

:drinkingbuddy: Wine SnS Hoozah
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by Death no More on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:22 pm

JumpingJet wrote:
CivBase wrote:But it's not all bad!

While the internet is still not working on my computer (I'm working on that), I got a car! Yah... sure... it's a couple dozen years older than me and covered in rust... and we barely got it working... but it's a car!

I also got (cuz this probably matters more to you guys) Starcraft! It's pretty good, worth the $20 easily... but I still like Battlezone better Razz

One more thing... I got a new Xbox 360! My old one was completely shot, so we got a new arcade one without a HD and just used the old one. Works great, plus it came with Uno Very Happy

So yah... this is obviously going to turn into a discussion about how I don't think Starcraft is the best thing since sliced bread. Let 'er rip.

*Starts Party*

Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop

Go CivBase, Go Civbase!

*Turns fists in a circular motion*

WooHoo <<Me WooHoo <<CivBase WooHoo <<CivBase' Car WooHoo << DNM

:Shots: Beercrate Beer :Drink: jocolor king

:drinkingbuddy: Wine SnS Hoozah
fixed
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

I hate everything too Empty Re: I hate everything too

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum