Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by LH Justin on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Does anyone know how to remove small scratches from the top of your Xbox 360? I was taking it somewhere and it slipped out of it's case onto metal thing in the car and got a few scratches. Also, if any companies do repair services a link would be appreciated.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Crimson Annoyance

Male Number of posts : 700
Age : 24
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by KristallNacht on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:09 am

why does it matter?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by LH Justin on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:29 am

KristallNacht wrote:why does it matter?
Because it looks like my Xbox 360 once belonged to Edward Scissorhands...
LH Justin
LH Justin
Crimson Annoyance

Male Number of posts : 700
Age : 24
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by RX on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:44 am

Then say it did and take payments for people to see it!
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 25
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by LH Justin on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:04 am

RX wrote:Then say it did and take payments for people to see it!
Um, could you translate this to English? Whatever
LH Justin
LH Justin
Crimson Annoyance

Male Number of posts : 700
Age : 24
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by Cheese on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:07 am

LH Justin wrote:
RX wrote:Then say it did and take payments for people to see it!
Um, could you translate this to English? Whatever

Say it did belong to Edward Sizzorhands and charge admission for viewing.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by KristallNacht on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:21 am

honestly, you want to pay money to get rid of your 360s battle scars?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by thane321 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:18 pm

LH Justin wrote:Does anyone know how to remove small scratches from the top of your Xbox 360? I was taking it somewhere and it slipped out of it's case onto metal thing in the car and got a few scratches. Also, if any companies do repair services a link would be appreciated.

get some cheap polyfiller and a trowel.




problem solved.
thane321
thane321
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1142
Location : in ur mugz absorbin ur drinkz
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by JB on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Honestly, I could care less what the damn thing looks like so long as it works properly. However that's just me. I do have to ask though, why does it matter? Cause unless ur really big on showmanship I really wouldn't see the point in tossing out some cash to repair casing scratches. and on top of that whether or not doing so could possibly void your warranty? I'm not sure but I for one don't want to shell out another couple hundred bucks for another Xbox
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Age : 26
Location : Believe me... You do not want to know O_o
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by Jamiesway on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Peanut butter and tooth paste should get it out
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 461
Age : 24
Location : Little Africa, With alot of black people.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Jamiesway wrote:Peanut butter and tooth paste should get it out



Make sure to put it on the insides to get the deep scratches

_________________
Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Pheonix92
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7572
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by kslidz on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:41 pm

JB wrote:Honestly, I couldN'T care less what the damn thing looks like so long as it works properly. However that's just me. I do have to ask though, why does it matter? Cause unless ur really big on showmanship I really wouldn't see the point in tossing out some cash to repair casing scratches. and on top of that whether or not doing so could possibly void your warranty? I'm not sure but I for one don't want to shell out another couple hundred bucks for another Xbox

sorry that always bothers me

you could not care less
not you could care less

and no that is in no reference to NT

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 27
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by JB on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:08 pm

lol, my bad XD
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Age : 26
Location : Believe me... You do not want to know O_o
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by kslidz on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:36 pm

its k its just a pet peeve i inherited from me mums

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 27
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by LH Justin on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:07 am

Cheese wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
RX wrote:Then say it did and take payments for people to see it!
Um, could you translate this to English? Whatever

Say it did belong to Edward Sizzorhands and charge admission for viewing.
I don't think that would work...
KristallNacht wrote:honestly, you want to pay money to get rid of your 360s battle scars?
Yes, I do.
thane321 wrote:
LH Justin wrote:Does anyone know how to remove small scratches from the top of your Xbox 360? I was taking it somewhere and it slipped out of it's case onto metal thing in the car and got a few scratches. Also, if any companies do repair services a link would be appreciated.

get some cheap polyfiller and a trowel.




problem solved.
Um...
JB wrote:Honestly, I could care less what the damn thing looks like so long as it works properly. However that's just me. I do have to ask though, why does it matter? Cause unless ur really big on showmanship I really wouldn't see the point in tossing out some cash to repair casing scratches. and on top of that whether or not doing so could possibly void your warranty? I'm not sure but I for one don't want to shell out another couple hundred bucks for another Xbox
Well, I do care. I take care of all my stuff so it doesn't look shitty.
Jamiesway wrote:Peanut butter and tooth paste should get it out
Yes, I'm sure that will solve my problem. Whatever
Lord Pheonix wrote:
Jamiesway wrote:Peanut butter and tooth paste should get it out



Make sure to put it on the insides to get the deep scratches
Uh, let me think, no. :FuckYou:
LH Justin
LH Justin
Crimson Annoyance

Male Number of posts : 700
Age : 24
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by Death no More on Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:09 pm

LH Justin wrote:
RX wrote:Then say it did and take payments for people to see it!
Um, could you translate this to English? Whatever
That good engles, like me engles, it is all good.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by Arty on Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:33 pm

No one cares what your 360 looks like.

But anyway, whenever I get scratches on something I use clear nail polish to fill it in and I wipe away the excess. Depends on the scratch though. And you might be able to still see the scratch. Smile
Arty
Arty
Minion

Male Number of posts : 210
Age : 26
Location : Nawlins
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by KristallNacht on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:32 pm

JB wrote:I'm not sure but I for one don't want to shell out another couple hundred bucks for another Xbox

ever hear of the Cosco Switch?

Basically its a shit load faster than sending in an xbox for repair and it's like a warranty that never ends =D
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by LH Justin on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Okay, let me clear this up, they're not huge, deep scratches, they are surface scratches that look more shiny than the rest of the Xbox 360.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Crimson Annoyance

Male Number of posts : 700
Age : 24
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by KristallNacht on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:40 pm

and the need to remove them is?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by LH Justin on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:18 am

KristallNacht wrote:and the need to remove them is?
It looks shitty.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Crimson Annoyance

Male Number of posts : 700
Age : 24
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by KristallNacht on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:16 am

so? how often do you really look at al lthe angles of your xbox?

maybe you should just scratch it MORE so the scratces look congruent and hardcore. like most of my phones I've had (actually all). They look good until they get scratches and then after a certain point that start looking cool again because of the amount of scratches
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by LH Justin on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:33 pm

KristallNacht wrote:so? how often do you really look at al lthe angles of your xbox?

maybe you should just scratch it MORE so the scratces look congruent and hardcore. like most of my phones I've had (actually all). They look good until they get scratches and then after a certain point that start looking cool again because of the amount of scratches
No comment...
LH Justin
LH Justin
Crimson Annoyance

Male Number of posts : 700
Age : 24
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by Elabajaba on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Take some sand paper, and just sand down your 360 until it's smooth again.

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Age : 25
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by Lord Pheonix on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:25 pm

lol, NT's phones are emo

_________________
Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Pheonix92
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7572
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360 Empty Re: Removing Small Scrathches from an Xbox 360

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum