Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

+29
socom427
Barbbachello
Yam Head
Ringleader
Gold Spartan
RX
JumpingJet
TNine
Nocbl2
Untamed Reign
dragoon9105
Vigil
Death no More
Felix
Gauz
BBJynne
kslidz
Angatar
Ascendant Justice
Zaki90
Kasrkin Seath
CivBase
PiEdude
Toaster
Cheese
Rasq'uire'laskar
Ukurse
KrAzY
KristallNacht
33 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 8 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Zaki90 Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:57 am

Angatar wrote:No, I know enough about gay sex already.

That doesn't sound as good as it did in my head...

Gay sex? Wait... how do you know about gay sex? Have you seen or experienced it?

There was no "gay sex" in my dream.

What happened was:

I was on my way to the bridge to Antarctica when a dolphin pulls me under water. It gives me two options. You die a free man. Or live a pregnant banana. I said I would die a free man, because everyone dies eventually. So I grow wings and fly a free man into the moon. The moon was made out of swiss cheese. Everything Swiss was there. Swiss flag, Swiss Family Robinson, Swiss Army Knife, etc.

My cat climbs up the Swiss elevator. She has an important message to tell me. My test showed up positive. Global warming was true. So I burn down as many trees as possible to help global warming. But the clouds and rain came and attacked me with acid rain. It burnt the fires and saved the trees. The trees were so happy they used their branches and leaves as wings and feathers and flied with the rain and the clouds to put me in jail.

In jail, I began becoming dizzy and vomiting oftenly. My food craze was driving me insane. I had been gaining extra weight. It was only then I realized what was going on. The food was taunted by evil zombie ghosts to kill me and stop global warming. Al Gore takes out his dvd of his documentary and begins throwing it at me. I used a spatula as a sword and cut his dvds in half. I climbed out the window and cut down every tree I saw with my spatula.

Global Warming was getting stronger and stronger. It loves me for creating it and we make love. But we made too much love and the kids in Africa want more! We call up the Swiss Red Cross on the Moon for a dozen blankets and condoms.

These will protect me I told Global Warming. We make alot of love but the condom breaks and the kids in Africa will spread their AIDS to us. I realize that I must kill Africa. So I call Prophet Truth and ask him to glass Africa. AIDS is destroyed and the glassing mutates me into a woman. I then mutate into a sea horse. An alien deposits it's cloning DNA in me and I get pregnant. I get an abortion with a screwdriver but I screw up and the baby falls out down.

I am glassed again back to human and shot on the Maury show with the Alien declaring that the baby sea horse is my son. I told her to **** off and **** herself in the *** like a mutated squirrel fish banana face monkey.The Alien runs away and I blast off into space to the Swiss moon where I live with Swiss stuff and live happily every after.

Until next time on:

Survivalapocalypticsupernatureepicwarriordeadliestrealitytvinternetradiohalonewschannelweatherdrama Show Dream

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 8 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by dragoon9105 Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:28 am

ok... im going to ask this as simply as i can put it

Zaki do you have any drug conditions or mental disorders.... because your dreams are starting to sound more like drug trips then dreams
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:05 pm

dragoon9105 wrote:ok... im going to ask this as simply as i can put it

Zaki do you have any drug conditions or mental disorders.... because your dreams are starting to sound more like drug trips then dreams

I don't do drugs. These are not drug trips. No mental disorders.

I am perfectly normal. I have these kind of dreams every night.

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by socom427 Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:45 am

anyways back on topic...to the fellas about gay sex...dude thats an image ide like to keep OUT of my head haha

well the world WONT end in 2012, you see the Myan calandars 5th world ends on 2012, and a new world forms
so from what i can tell maybe a new planet will alighn
the only thing that troubles me is on that date december 21st 2012 all the planets in our solar system alighn
this may cause our plaents magentic field to twtch making North and South turn to East and West and viceversa
so if the magnetic poles shift the earths tilt will apruptly change
flipping it on its side
that means the polar ice caps being where the equator used to me would melt causing world wide flooding....
ima buy a big ass boat and like 4000 life jackets =P
socom427
socom427
Minion

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:00 pm

socom427 wrote:anyways back on topic...to the fellas about gay sex...dude thats an image ide like to keep OUT of my head haha

well the world WONT end in 2012, you see the Myan calandars 5th world ends on 2012, and a new world forms
the only thing that troubles me is on that date december 21st 2012 all the planets in our solar system alighn
this may cause our plaents magentic field to twtch making North and South turn to East and West and viceversa
flipping it on its side
that means the polar ice caps being where the equator used to me would melt causing world wide flooding....

Or go to left over land in antarctica. IT being the most tropical part of the world.

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by socom427 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
socom427 wrote:anyways back on topic...to the fellas about gay sex...dude thats an image ide like to keep OUT of my head haha

flipping it on its side

Or go to left over land in antarctica. IT being the most tropical part of the world.

world would flood before you got there....lol
socom427
socom427
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:10 pm

socom427 wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:

flipping it on its side

world would flood before you got there....lol

I think it is called a helicopter...

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by socom427 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:13 pm

can you afford one?lol
socom427
socom427
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:39 pm

socom427 wrote:can you afford one?lol

I think I could rob one.

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by socom427 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:40 pm

can you operate one?
socom427
socom427
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:45 pm

socom427 wrote:can you operate one?

Yes...

If flight simulator is an accurate simulation.

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by socom427 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:45 pm

haha okay man what ever you say...
socom427
socom427
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:42 pm

depends. MS Flight Sim is actually rediculously accurate. IF you actually pay attention to what goes on in the cockpit when you play, and not just ignore those details.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by HB Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:17 pm

if the world hasnt ended yet, then i dont think it will...
but something is gonna happen...

HB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Carcarius Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 pm

perhaps yellowstone will erupt?
Carcarius
Carcarius
Minion

Male Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by noir Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Because a bunch of mad people who believed in the sun gods definatly knew when the world ends.

Also; tits.
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrelboy Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:09 am

Nothing is going to happen. The mayan calender ends in 2012 because they ran out of freaking rock. I learned in science last year the the poles flip every 200 or 2000 years. all that happens is north becomes south, and south north.

but if something does happen, it damn well better involve zombies
squirrelboy
squirrelboy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:42 am

Imma guess nothing but panic will happen, and a Hollywood spin-off of the panic.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8