Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Cheese on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Last night or the night before. Night before I think.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by TNine on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:26 pm

KristallNacht wrote:wait...when did you guys have these dreams? lol
Earlier this (school) year. Probably Novemeber...
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by KristallNacht on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Cheese wrote:Last night or the night before. Night before I think.

OMG ITS SIGN!!!!
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Cheese on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:37 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
Cheese wrote:Last night or the night before. Night before I think.

OMG ITS SIGN!!!!

Seems so.

*ducks and covers*

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Ringleader on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:49 pm

I had a dream I could fly, and my hands could turn into drills, like beedrill
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by KrAzY on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:36 pm

ringleaders dream freaks me out the most
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Angatar on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:23 pm

I had a dream where there was this invisible cannon in an egyptian temple that was shooting up my kindergarten class, and on the left side there were 2 gaping holes in the structure where all my teachers were watching us...

_________________
Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by KristallNacht on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:24 am

is that the story your mind made up to cover for your gym teacher molesting you?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Ascendant Justice on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 am

lol
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Yam Head on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:54 pm

I had a dream where my chair was being propelled by rockets but I couldnt steer it.

I also had another one where my dad killed me for calling him fat...I didnt call him fat...
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Age : 26
Location : Super Jail!!O@!(@!
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Barbbachello on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Cheese wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:
Cheese wrote:Last night or the night before. Night before I think.

OMG ITS SIGN!!!!

Seems so.

*ducks and covers*

Barbbachello
Barbbachello
Minion

Male Number of posts : 877
Age : 26
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Ringleader on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:26 am

KristallNacht wrote:is that the story your mind made up to cover for your gym teacher molesting you?

my beedrill dream also happened in a gymnasium although I did use my sheer willpower and blast out of the gym like a rocket at the speed of light, and then I shot straight down into the floor, burrowing through it.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by KristallNacht on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 am

Ringleader wrote:burrowing through it.

like your gym teacher's willy burrowed into your hiney?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Ringleader on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:36 am

must be

lets hear about your dreams, was your dream about the nuclear bombs about somebody sticking their atomic warhead into...





YOUR BUM!?
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Ukurse on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:31 am

I had a dream were my parents were planning on cooking noodles for lunch tomorrow...
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by KristallNacht on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:09 am

ooh, hope that one comes true
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:14 pm

I had a dream about my nightmare the day before came true, and then I was locked in a box. Hours later, I realize that I had been staring at the key the entire time. I open the box to see myself in the mirror. I see myself dancing, and then notice I was dancing. I break the mirror and my body breaks into glass. Which this huge giant steps on and bleeds. I almost drown in his blood, but then I start drinking from it and become a Vampire. I have my name legally changed to Vladmir Twilight.

I become a bat and fly to Count Chocala's Castle and eat all the chocolate. I throw up chocolate on the castle and a flood of fudge engulfs me. I drown in the chocolate only to wake up in the 31st century to see a statue of Obama that causes me to return back to the 21st century. I realize that I built the Obama statue in the first place. I burn it down and is shot back into the 31st century. Global Warming is now a thing of the past, now I am in the Ice Age. I meet a sloth and a mammoth. We become best friends, but I fall in the ocean. I freeze and wake up in the 1st century A.C.R. ( After Christ's Return) to be greet by Anakin Skywalker. I then go in a time machine into the past where I bring a light saber and kill Godzilla, saving everyone. But realize I saved to much and zombie Joker (played by Heath Ledger's zombie corspe) comes to kill me but I fly away on Superman to safety and infinity and beyond where I meet Buzz Lightyear. We kill Zerg and fall to Earth and eat pancakes. But the pancakes were mutated because of Mad Cow Disease cause the milk to make the pancakes mad. They attack us but he uses his laser to blast them back into the bowl that they were first mixed. The world is safe until next time...

Then there was a commerical about the next dream. Swine flu invades the Earth with Darth Oink Oink.

Best dream ever.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by TNine on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Zaki90 wrote:I had a dream about my nightmare the day before came true, and then I was locked in a box. Hours later, I realize that I had been staring at the key the entire time. I open the box to see myself in the mirror. I see myself dancing, and then notice I was dancing. I break the mirror and my body breaks into glass. Which this huge giant steps on and bleeds. I almost drown in his blood, but then I start drinking from it and become a Vampire. I have my name legally changed to Vladmir Twilight.

I become a bat and fly to Count Chocala's Castle and eat all the chocolate. I throw up chocolate on the castle and a flood of fudge engulfs me. I drown in the chocolate only to wake up in the 31st century to see a statue of Obama that causes me to return back to the 21st century. I realize that I built the Obama statue in the first place. I burn it down and is shot back into the 31st century. Global Warming is now a thing of the past, now I am in the Ice Age. I meet a sloth and a mammoth. We become best friends, but I fall in the ocean. I freeze and wake up in the 1st century A.C.R. ( After Christ's Return) to be greet by Anakin Skywalker. I then go in a time machine into the past where I bring a light saber and kill Godzilla, saving everyone. But realize I saved to much and zombie Joker (played by Heath Ledger's zombie corspe) comes to kill me but I fly away on Superman to safety and infinity and beyond where I meet Buzz Lightyear. We kill Zerg and fall to Earth and eat pancakes. But the pancakes were mutated because of Mad Cow Disease cause the milk to make the pancakes mad. They attack us but he uses his laser to blast them back into the bowl that they were first mixed. The world is safe until next time...

Then there was a commerical about the next dream. Swine flu invades the Earth with Darth Oink Oink.

Best dream ever.
...
:BannanaBeer:
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Gauz on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Zaki I have some bad news for you...
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Gauz wrote:Zaki I have some bad news for you...

Don't tell me that that dream was true...

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Angatar on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm

It wasn't....

You're pregnant.

_________________
Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Angatar wrote:It wasn't....

You're pregnant.

That was a different dream.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Angatar on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 pm

You're a guy... And you were dreaming that you were pregnant...

_________________
Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Angatar wrote:You're a guy... And you were dreaming that you were pregnant...

Do I have to explain what happens in the dream?

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Angatar on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:22 pm

No, I know enough about gay sex already.

That doesn't sound as good as it did in my head...

_________________
Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World? - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Solstice 2012: End of the World?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum