Vich Video Vame Vountry Vis Vetter?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Japanese or other games

Vich Video Vame Vountry Vis Vetter? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Vich Video Vame Vountry Vis Vetter? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Vich Video Vame Vountry Vis Vetter? - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Vich Video Vame Vountry Vis Vetter? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 18

Vich Video Vame Vountry Vis Vetter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Vich Video Vame Vountry Vis Vetter?

Post by Cheese on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:39 pm

I think we both know who made it dirty Razz

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Vich Video Vame Vountry Vis Vetter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Vich Video Vame Vountry Vis Vetter?

Post by Angatar on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Well you knew the whole time as you were the one who did it.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:47 am

I was told that they are not able to use TV, so unless they are all super geniuses that have somehow made a way to play console without a Television, than they are not able to play Video Games, but that is assuming everyone conforms to that religion with isn't hard to believe considering there situation.
And that theory also assumes that the info I was told was in fact correct.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:12 am

Ukurse wrote:unless they are all super geniuses that have somehow made a way to play console without a Television.

PC GAMING!!! MONITOR!!!

ahhh semantics.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:03 am

ReconToaster wrote:
Ukurse wrote:unless they are all super geniuses that have somehow made a way to play console without a Television.

PC GAMING!!! MONITOR!!!

ahhh semantics.
I meant console gaming.
But I think that PC would be treat somewhat the same, considering American pop culture has infiltrate the internet too, and Muslims from Afghanistan immersing into anything slightly related to America even the littlest bit is complete blasphemy, so I wouldn't be surprised if they mother fucking killed you for trying.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2