Uh-Oh....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Death no More on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:11 pm

ReconToaster wrote:nice uh.... nice little runway you've got down there in Fairborn. We have A BIG ASS AIRPORT!!!

-Columbus = 1
- Fairborn = 0
We have morals... and a nice town with no traffic, we have a coll name, and we roast kittens every year in the town square to symbolism how Jesus died on the cross Razz

-Columbus = 1
- Fairborn = 3
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Cheese on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 pm

Death no more wrote:we roast kittens every year in the town square to symbolism how Jesus died on the cross Razz

I'm sorry... what?!

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Death no More on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Cheese wrote:
Death no more wrote:we roast kittens every year in the town square to symbolism how Jesus died on the cross Razz

I'm sorry... what?!
lol we dont but I thought it would be funny to say Razz
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Angatar on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:14 pm

thane321 wrote:
Lord Pheonix wrote:NT gets the West Coast and all children under 10
poor angatar.
I live on the East Coast...
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by RX on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Poor LP....
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 25
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Angatar on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Also, I'm older than 10.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Gauz on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:05 pm

This whole thing, taken way out of proportion..

The Human Influenza kills 250-500 thousand people yearly. This 'swine' influenza has killed a confirmed 9 people, 168 suspected.

The 'swine' flu is only somewhat dangerous to people under 10, or over the age of 65. The damned media is doing waay to much to scare everyone, you know why? Because they want to scare people into tuning into their stations, channels, shows.. They are exploiting a virus, that is insidious of them to do.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by thane321 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Angatar wrote:Also, I'm older than 10.
it's not wat you're getting...
















it's what you're missing
thane321
thane321
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1142
Location : in ur mugz absorbin ur drinkz
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by JumpingJet on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:10 pm

x Gauz x wrote:

The 'swine' flu is only somewhat dangerous to people under 10, or over the age of 65. The damned media is doing waay to much to scare everyone, you know why? Because they want to scare people into tuning into their stations, channels, shows.. They are exploiting a virus, that is insidious of them to do.

QFT
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Jamiesway on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:26 pm

this kid at my school has it...all to day i was all like no one breath on eme NO ONE
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 461
Age : 24
Location : Little Africa, With alot of black people.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Angatar on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Jamiesway wrote:this kid at my school has it...all to day i was all like no one breath on eme NO ONE
Too bad you didn't join them, one less person here.
Very Happy
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by JumpingJet on Fri May 01, 2009 8:52 am

I am pretty confident in the brittish health care and i fell we will be fine, besides, its over rated.
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Cheese on Fri May 01, 2009 8:58 am

JumpingJet wrote:I am pretty confident in the brittish health care and i fell we will be fine, besides, its over rated.

Ha ha ha ha... confident in the NHS. Nice one Razz

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by JumpingJet on Fri May 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Cheese wrote:
JumpingJet wrote:I am pretty confident in the brittish health care and i fell we will be fine, besides, its over rated.

Ha ha ha ha... confident in the NHS. Nice one Razz

Well, i admit they are kinda s*** but there better than Mexico's. No offence to any mexicans here.
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Lord Pheonix on Fri May 01, 2009 12:44 pm

There are none

_________________
Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Pheonix92
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7572
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by JumpingJet on Fri May 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:There are none

Good. Razz
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by TNine on Fri May 01, 2009 3:58 pm

x Gauz x wrote:This whole thing, taken way out of proportion..

The Human Influenza kills 250-500 thousand people yearly. This 'swine' influenza has killed a confirmed 9 people, 168 suspected.

The 'swine' flu is only somewhat dangerous to people under 10, or over the age of 65. The damned media is doing waay to much to scare everyone, you know why? Because they want to scare people into tuning into their stations, channels, shows.. They are exploiting a virus, that is insidious of them to do.
I've heard the reason it's so bad is because it is much more likely to kill people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s.
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Nocbl2 on Fri May 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Actually, it's H1N1, and it's confirmed killed 50 infants and elderly, also, most people just die after getting a secondary infection (i.e. pneumonia)
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Cheese on Fri May 01, 2009 4:55 pm

I heard it can spread through the internet.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Ukurse on Fri May 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Cheese wrote:I heard it can spread through the internet.
Shocked
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Nocbl2 on Fri May 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Ukurse wrote:
Shocked
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by JumpingJet on Sat May 02, 2009 7:34 am

Cheese wrote:I heard it can spread through the internet.

Wow...thats erm.....Well......bye!

Outahere
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Uh-Oh.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Uh-Oh....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum