Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandon All Hope continued

+3
BBJynne
JumpingJet
Jamiesway
7 posters

Go down

Abandon All Hope continued Empty Abandon All Hope continued

Post by Jamiesway Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:41 pm

Abandon All Hope

Four kids in Trenton, New Jersey in a local foster home had a normal life. Same thing every day, Till they came...

Chapter 1-
When They Came

Four kids, Ryan, Jamie, Jake, and Nate where all children in the foster home in Trenton. They where best friends awaiting the day they turned 18 and the state kicked them from the home they have alwasy knowen. They where really hoping to the day they left. The walls had holes in them, the roof was going to cave in any time soon, and most of all the beds where hard as a rock. It was bad but they had each other. They all held on to each other so tight that they couldn't loose each other. Not much happened around there, they had breakfast at 8am lunch at 12pm and dinner at 6pm. But the food didn’t taste the best; they went out a lot of the times when they could.

The time between was school and the only one hour to do your homework. They school didn’t even have textbooks to study with. They couldn’t wait till they left but it was a long time away. It was the worst place in the world even if the state was rich. They where only 13 years old just becoming teens a few moths ago. Five years left in the hell hole they had to call there home. There life before, what they can remember, was good but its over, now all they have is each other. They had lived there since they where little. The first one there was Nate at the age of 3, the second one two years later was Jake at the age of 5, Jamie then Ryan came a few moths after at the age of 5. By a few months Nate was the oldest, as to Ryan being the youngest. Jamie was the second oldest then there was Jake and so on. They met when Ryan got there; he had brought all of them together. He had made the four a one. They couldn’t be apart so they put all four in the same room.

But then one day in the room the four kids slept, 3 armed soldiers came bursting though there door, surprised the four kids popped up from the slumber and one of the soldiers said come with us. They got dressed and grabbed things they couldn’t leave behind just in case they didn’t come back. They didn’t know why and didn’t know where they where going. They followed the 3 soldiers into a long field of darkness; they didn’t know weather they where going into death or some where better for there lives. They hoped for they best. They where running thought a big field and just kept going. When they finally stopped at a cave looking figure, but to dark to see, about 1 1/2 miles away from the home.

"You belong to us now” said the Female Soldier.” You will be safe" then they quietly look at each other in fear of what would happen........

Chapter 2-
First Time Out

~2 years later- year 2069

Now all 4 kids 15 years old. They are at an army recruit station in Fort Brekenham ready for a battle with the British AGAIN. Every one hates them now, Even if they where a year too young it’s the only thing, so far, that they can find.

"I’ve been waiting for this moment forever, this is what I’ve always wanted to do" said Ryan. "I’ve always wanted to save peoples lives.... plus every one LOVES a good soldier."

" You got a point there Ryan but....all I wanted to do is wait.” said Jamie.” Wait for anything, good things come....right."

There was mostly quiet until the commander came to lead them into there first battle. They where nervous, im mean who couldn’t be. Going into battle for the first time couldn’t be any more stressful than it already is. It’s a mad house on the field.

"Ok soldiers its going to be ruff out there but you cadets can take it" said the commander. "I don’t want to loose you out there so one thing, do not get killed, am I clear" "yes sir" said all four. "Now head out"

The four went to the battle field for there first time, it was way more then they had expected. Twenty bullets flew by as the slammed to the ground in horror.

"Ok this is so not what I wanted" said Ryan. "But on the bright side I’m still fighting for peoples lives here"

"Shut up Ryan and go to that side of this battle area" said Nate. "We all have jobs to do and if we don’t take care of them where all fucked"

Nate as being the oldest was there leader. He kept them on track and loved at the sametime. he was alot of fun and still a leader. he kept the other 3 in line as he is doing now.

As Jamie went her commanded territory to guard about five soldiers, who which she now called her family, fell to the ground. She had felt as if some one ripped a small part of her out. But she knew that she had to keep on, that could of even been her. The other three where most likely feeling the same way. The only thing that could possibly get the four to stop if they lost a member of the group.

Chapter 3-
Where’s The Lost Soldier

"SON OF A BITCH!" Yelled, Jake as a sniper almost shot him. "this is not what i signed up for"

"Watch your self Jake" said, Nate. “We don’t wanna loose you out here"

Moving into the fight Jake killed 30 men in 5mins. He was pretty much pist for almost getting shot, Let out some angry on them and other people. Ryan and Jamie found cover in a near building on the field, its wasn’t anymore safe. They were coving Jake but had lost track of Nate. They both thought in fear of where he is. They try hard to contact him.

"Come in soldier, come in" said Jamie.

"Where’s Nate" said Ryan under his breath. “Jamie get a hold on Jake see if he knows where Nate is"

Jamie tried to get Jake but he didn’t come in. Ryan and Jamie where getting nevous, they didn’t know what to think. Wondering if Jake had a track on Nate. Jamie still tried to get them both when finally Jake picked up.

"Jamie.......CHHHH........sold...........come in.........."said, Jake as the radio was off.”Do you have a sight.... on Nate?"

"No that’s what we were trying to get you for" said Ryan. "Do you see him any where"

"no......." said Jake sadly.”He’s out of my sight"

Then the silence of the dark...cold....night fell upon them.................................................................

Chapter 4-
Trying to find Nate

~the next morning

"What are we going to do" said, Jamie "We have NO idea where nate is, Jakes getting killed out there and there isnt that many damn british out there.

"We can't just sit here we have to get on the feild" said, Ryan "we have to help Jake and find Nate.

"Then lets go" said, jamie "He needs us out there"

Ryan and Jamie went out to the feild and found jake as he was firing at the enemy.

"any site on nate" said, jamie in fear "we havent seen him yet"

"not yet" said, jake "but there was some firing over there i didnt see who it was it might be him"

"ok ill move over their" said, Ryan "ill be back with a report"

A few minutes went by and a big BOOM was heard. Jamie and Jake looked over and there was an explosen where it looks like a mine had went off. Then there was a horrifying scream.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!!" Yelled, Jamie "RYAN NOOOO!!!!!!!"

Jake just sat there with eyes wide and mouth slightly droped just wondering who or what set the mine off. If it was Ryan or Nate they could be dead. He didnt know what to think at the moment, he was in shock. A tear then fell from Jamies face and Jake was almost sure Ryan or Nate was dead.....

Chapter 5-
Who Set The Mine Off?

"Come on Jake" said, Jamie "we have to help him"

"No..." Said, Jake "I cant...."

"What...is this the same Jake im talking to here" Said, Jamie "your one of the stongest people ive every met...you can and will do this..you just have to"

"I cant face it..." Said, Jake "If its Ryan or Nate....I cant face it"

"If it is they could be alive..." Said, Jamie "They need our help"

"...ok then you go" Said, Jake "I cant do it"

"But i need you on this one" Said, Jamie "you alwasy drop out when i need you...come on Jake be strong..you dont think im worried too....Jake...I need you on this one"

Then suddenly the radio came on and it sounded like Nate. Could this be hope...could they both be alive.

"come in soldier come in" Said, Nate "We have a man down i repeat a man down"

"Nate im here" Said, Jamie "what happened, who's down"

"Ryan, he's hurt bad" Said, Nate "Get help and fast...He set off a mine"

"I just knew it" said, Jake "It had to be one of them"

"Now come on Jake you know there both alive" Said, Jamie "Its time to face this .....Its gunna be bad but you can handle it"

Chapter 6-
Ryans arm

Jamie and Jake wen t to go get the medic and brought her to Ryan. She brought him to the feilds hosbital.

"He's is going to be just fine" Said, The Female medic "But he could loose his right arm"

"well cant yall save it" Said,Jamie "theres alwasy a way right"

"well...." said the female medic "not alwasy..."

All that was left for Nate, Jamie, and Jake was to wait. If it meant Ryan had to loose his arm to be ok then so be it. As long as every thing was fine.
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Abandon All Hope continued Empty Re: Abandon All Hope continued

Post by JumpingJet Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:30 pm

Why post this then say you are leaving?
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:09 pm

She posted this before

I think

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by thane321 Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:20 pm

BBJynne wrote:She posted this before

I think
thane321
thane321
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1142
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JumpingJet Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:47 pm

thane321 wrote:

I think

Exactly, like 1 day.
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamiesway Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:02 pm

JumpingJet wrote:
thane321 wrote:

I think

Exactly, like 1 day.

more like 2weeks
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:05 am

Jamiesway wrote:
All that was left for Nate, Jamie, and Jake was to wait. If it meant Ryan had to loose his arm to be ok then so be it. As long as every thing was fine.

I don't think loosing an arm is "everything being fine"
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Thu May 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:
Jamiesway wrote:

Twas' only a flesh wound

Ryan
Minion

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by RX Fri May 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Ryan? Where the FUCK have you been?
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fri May 08, 2009 7:57 pm

RX wrote:Ryan? Where the FUCK have you been?

Lol, no where important.

Ryan
Minion

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamiesway Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:13 pm

RX wrote:Ryan? Where the FUCK have you been?
yes where we miss u Sad
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Ryan wrote:
Lord Pheonix wrote:

Twas' only a flesh wound

I know this was like two months ago, but still...

THAT WAS AWESOME RYAN!!!

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Why thank you good sir.

Ryan
Minion