Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20 minutes of Starcraft 2 Gameplay

2 posters

Go down

20 minutes of Starcraft 2 Gameplay Empty 20 minutes of Starcraft 2 Gameplay

Post by Toaster Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:41 am

http://kotaku.com/5216000/over-20-minutes-of-starcraft-ii-gameplay-footage

WOW.

Watching this makes me realize that I'll probably never be good at starcraft. It's so fast paced... so tactical. Not like any other RTS I've ever seen.

Anyways, the play-by-play commentating is kind of annoying and scripted, but it's also really helpful. There's a lot of crap going on.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

20 minutes of Starcraft 2 Gameplay Empty Re: 20 minutes of Starcraft 2 Gameplay

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:00 pm

ReconToaster wrote:http://kotaku.com/5216000/over-20-minutes-of-starcraft-ii-gameplay-footage

WOW.

Watching this makes me realize that I'll probably never be good at starcraft. It's so fast paced... so tactical. Not like any other RTS I've ever seen.
I've been following it for years.

It's been a continuous series of "OMFG!" and getting blown out of the water by nuclear torpedoes. First was the cinematic trailer. And then a whole bunch of stuff, especially the redesign of the Infestor.

Old Infestor. Icky. Stupid. Needed to go.

The new Infestor, with each detail designed to make you want to worship Blizzard.

ReconToaster wrote:Anyways, the play-by-play commentating is kind of annoying and scripted, but it's also really helpful. There's a lot of crap going on.
This weekend, down in Vancouver, I personally met somebody who was playing like that. His shirt had a nickname on it, "Ultraling."

It's just pure awesome. And I can't wait to get my hands on the map editor.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down