Nothing To Say But Wow

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Rot's Moderately Large Post: Part 1

Post by Rotaretilbo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:04 am

CivBase wrote:Before I say more, you should know that I live in Iowa, not Nebraska. When I original joined HWF, TCF, and other forums, I put my state down as Nebraska because it made my parents feel better, and so when people asked I just told them that as well. No, I actually live in Des Moines, Iowa. I'm surprised that you guys didn't figure that out by now... after all, that map has a marker in Des Moines, not Omaha.

*scribbles this all down*

CivBase wrote:With that said, I can get to the actual point of this.

As of April 3rd, gay marriage has been legalized in Iowa. While I don't agree with it, it wasn't that big of a deal, so I let it go shortly.

Fair enough. I was happy when Arizona did not pass gay marriage, but if it had, I wouldn't have been overly upset.

CivBase wrote:Next, I hear that a gay club is starting in my school. Now I'm a little mad.

The club already has 85 people in it, which is a TON for my high school, which has no more than 600 students. The cheerleading coach started it and she even hired a lawyer! What's more, the school is not allowed to legally dissolve the club or even disconnect it from the school. It is backed by the Gay Straight Alliance. Something interesting to know is that it is a fact that the GSA is more interested in starting these clubs than students and the students have support and contact with the adults. Scary? I think so.

While it doesn't upset me that they started a club, I am a bit perturbed that they get special protection. I imagine that if I started a club and for whatever reason, the school wanted to dissolve it, it would get dissolved then and there.

CivBase wrote:It made me mad, but I let it slide again... Still, I can't help but wonder, what would they do at these meetings? I'd rather not think about it... pale

I actually don't know. I doubt they do what you just implied, but, I mean, what do they do at these meetings? Most of the people who are secure enough in their sexuality, homosexual or otherwise, to attend such meetings don't exactly need like encouragement or anything as they are, as previously stated, secure in their sexuality. Perhaps the simple fact that so many show up helps to bolster closet gays who are ashamed or afraid of letting others know of their sexual preference, and perhaps they go over ways to deal with hate crimes, though those hardly actually happen, other than in our minds.

CivBase wrote:This wasn't enough, though. Tomorrow, my school is having a "Day of Silence" where students refrain from talking "in support of those who are afraid to speak out against hate crimes. Hate crimes? Everything about this has gay mentioned first thing, is supported by the GSA and gay club, and coincidentally started advertising right after April 3rd. Not to mention there has never been anything close to a hate crime in my high school since I've been there.

Day of Silence is national. They do it every year at our school. They even wear little signs around their neck saying that it's the Day of Silence. Frankly, I would have hoped the "Day of Silence" would have been reserved to speak out against a real atrocity, like the genocide in Africa that the UN is completely ignoring, but hey, whatever. Gays grabbed the name first. Not a lot we can do.

CivBase wrote:They posted signs all around the school, wrote a notice on the school's web page, and even got the principal to put a section in the announcements made during homeroom that harassment on either side will not be tolerated. Funny thing is, the people participating won't be able to talk anyways. Teachers are allowed to force the students to talk, but so far the only one with the courage to do so is the choir teacher. Anyways, the kids are going to duct-tape their mouths shut and wear T-shirts. There are over 100 participants... nearly 1/5 the school.

Ya, they do this with all sorts of stuff. Recently, ASU campus has been littered with signs requesting support for the DREAM Act as it comes to Congress a third time, listing little details about who it would actually affect and such (for the record, I do support the DREAM Act, though I only think it will be effective if we also tighten border security; the DREAM Act will have the adverse affect of making people think that the US is giving out free amnesty, and so the illegal migration will grow; it happened when we handed out amnesty last time (four million received amnesty, now we have twelve million), and so it will happen again if we don't build a wall or, if nothing else, increase funding for border patrol and maybe install some cameras...maybe a chainlink fence? something!).

CivBase wrote:What do you guys think? I'm thinking about writing in to Glen Beck Razz

It's really not that big. This sort of thing happens all the time. For example, the Black Student Union. I've got no problem with black people, but why do they need their own private club? In their pursuit of equality and integration, they have purposely segregated themselves from white people. And you know, that's all fine and dandy, whatever, but then, what happens if you try to make a White Student Union, or something to that nature. The school rejects it. It's happened a few times, as I recall, though I think that media coverage of such a double standard has allowed for a few Caucasian Clubs to crop up.

Cheese wrote:I think that if we're going to move on a society then we should need gay clubs just as much as we need straight clubs, or clubs for people with black hair. But I suppose if this had already happened then the club wouldn't be there in the first place.

Agreed. Groupdividuality is one of the greatest of society's lies. By clustering with people who are similar to you, you only heighten the sense of prejudice towards people who are unlike you and vice versa.

Cheese wrote:Still, sounds to me that it'll end up causing more harm than good in terms of bullying, though support will no doubt be stronger.

Also agreed. Now the people who are actually likely to perpetrate hate crimes just have to attend one meeting and give a quick glance at the attendance sheet to mark their targets.

Cheese wrote:As for the event, sounds pretty distracting in terms of schooling, and I doubt the folks who would be hating will care anyway.

It's juts a little protest, stir things up and make people think. I don't mind it too much. It's aimed more at the people straddling the fence than the people who actually commit hate crimes.

Lord Pheonix wrote:There is nothing wrong with being gay

Which is your opinion. Others here feel differently, and they too are entitled to their opinions.

Lord Pheonix wrote:and you are afraid to think about what they do in the club?

There is a debate club with boys AND girls in it, does that mean all they are doing is fucking?

You see, this analogy is inherently flawed, because the debate club, even if it is coed, is not specifically centered around discussing one's sexuality. It's about debating. So no, there would be no reason for the debate club to be have sex at meetings, since sex and sexuality have nothing to do with the club's purpose. While I find Civ's little off hand comment about what they might do in gay club as unnecessary, it certainly didn't deserve the hostility of this post.

Lord Pheonix wrote:I hate intollerant stupid people, I really do.

I'll not bother to point out the ironies here.

CivBase wrote:*sigh* This isn't meant to be a debate.

You honestly thought that this wouldn't spark a debate?

CivBase wrote:Doesn't change much...

Oh, but it does. You seemed to be implying that this whole Day of Silence thing was perpetrated locally by the GSA. It was not. It's been going on for years at the national level.

CivBase wrote:I don't agree, but I have no problem with people that are gay. Most are quite likable.

Agreed. I dislike the action, not the person.

CivBase wrote:Like I said, I let it slide until I had to go through a day for it.

I have nothing against gay people, but I'm not going to let them plaster it all over me because I don't agree with them.

I still don't see what's so wrong with the Day of Silence.

dragoon9105 wrote:Ok, one i have to agree on civ with some points not becuase im intollerant becuase they are overdoing the whole "gay protection"

One i dont think a "Gay" clup is an appropriate school club. Why? becuase it selectively calls to Gays. We dont have "Black club" or Spanish Immigrant club" do we?, no we dont. Why?, becuase its demeaning and supports discrimination.

Actually, we do have those sort of clubs. I don't know what the latter is called, but the former is oft called Black Student Union. The point stands, though.

dragoon9105 wrote:Of course civ your acting a little selective, why do you even care whats going on in these stupid little clubs, and if it is anything illegal like rape, well that means the Schools can Legaly disolve them. But i really doubt that anything suspicious is happening in these clubs so just ignore them and they will go away.

I think Civ was more upset that they are being so vocal about it. He doesn't care what they think or what they do, but he doesn't like having it shouted down his ear all the time.

Felix wrote:you and your against gay...thing. Honestly, I don't see how you can't "agree" with people being gay, but whatever, can't force someone to like someone.

I don't recall anyone here saying they disliked anyone else, except P saying he hated stupid intolerant people. Civ doesn't agree with the action of being gay, but that doesn't mean he dislikes all gays simply because he's gay. I seem to recall him saying just the opposite.

Felix wrote:anyway, my school has a gay, lesbian, and bi-sexial club, and I am friends with some gay/lesbian people. Nothing wrong with them.

And so is Civ, as per his post.

Felix wrote:but, to adress the "club" issue. What's wrong with having a club for gay people and supporters?

The problem is that they are causing their cause more harm than good. If they seek true equality and integration, they shouldn't purposely segregate themselves and demand special treatment.

Felix wrote:You really want it to be "disolved"? kind of mean, since they never did anything to you. Unless they actually did something to you, like say, beat you(first thought that popped into my head) then you should say something.

I don't recall Civ saying he wanted to dissolve the club, simply that he found it disturbing that the school legally could not dissolve the club because of its subject, where the school could dissolve other clubs without fear of legal action. It's special treatment that Civ is arguing against.

_________________
Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Rot's Moderately Large Post: Part 2

Post by Rotaretilbo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:04 am

ReconToaster wrote:Yeah, it's really a "gay straight alliance" club, so it's not limited to people who are gay.

MY school has one too. I heard something on the announcements today about the whole day of silence thing. I thought it was tomorrow. If it was today... nobody at my school participated.

Anyways, I know of a few gay people at my school. I could care less.

But I agree that promotion of integration often causes segregation. I also think that a lot of modern racism is simply imagined.

Understand, I'm not saying it does not exist. Of course it does. However, I think a lot of it is somewhat romanticized.

There was some guy at my school a while back who called a black guy a "nigger," and the guy punched him in the face so hard that his chin split. Now, was that really necessary? no.

The only reason the black guy was so offended by the term was because he'd been told that he should think of it as offensive. Society has raised him to think that if a white guy says 'the N word' you get REALLY PISSED.

It's obvious that the word isn't really thought of as offensive. Groups of black guys call each other exactly the same thing amongst themselves. But when a white guy says it... society has trained them to snap.

I think it was Ron Paul who said that, if we wish to get rid of racism, we have to get over our group mentality and start thinking of people as individuals, rather than categorizing them as a specific race/orientation.

The grouping together of minorities only promotes prejudice.

My God, Recon just read my mind. This is only slightly less surprising than that one time PiE and I agreed on something.

Lord Pheonix wrote:And on the "no black or mexican clubs", they CAN be created if someone wants to I believe. A student just has to petition for it or go to the principal or something.

Im not completely sure how it works but I am certain that it can be made if soemone tries. The Gays just happened to do it and are more vocal about it.

Not exactly. Like I said, some people actually tried to make Caucasian Clubs in response to the Black Student Unions and other race specific clubs, and most of them were denied. It got a lot of bad media coverage, and so I think a few schools relented and allowed for Caucasian Clubs.

ReconToaster wrote:And gays are still affected by institutionalized segregation.

If you mean the gender segregation like bathrooms, than I think the main problem with trying to dissolve the segregation that affects homosexuals is that, in order to do it effectively, one would also have to dissolve the gender segregation, which are there for a reason. All equality aside, men and women are different. Neither is superior to the other, mind you, but we'd have to be kidding ourselves if we tried to argue that men and women are the same, have the same complex needs, have the same goals in life, the same desires. Naturally, there are some exceptions, but generally speaking, men and women are different, physically and mentally, and so segregation here is necessary. If we tried to make exceptions for homosexuals, say putting gay guys in girl PE classes, we'd have a sudden influx of straight guys claiming to be gay just to get into the girl's locker room. Same goes for things like public restrooms, school dormitory arrangements, etc. If you meant something else, elaborate, as I am ignorant on the issue.

PiEman wrote:I was about to say this.

I found out about it last year, and I saw some girl using a gay pride flag taped over her mouth to symbolize it.

I'm still kinda split with gay rights and stuff, but still, doin' wierd stuff like that doesn't help them take in mainstream support.

Meh, I'm not really against the Day of Silence.

Jamiesway wrote:i reallly dont want gay guy doing stuff in frount of me but ya know i have a soldier who is gay and he is one of the nicest people i every met...he's so kool and fun to be around....yall should talk to them or something there just people like you and me

Agreed. The point, Jamie, is exactly that: gay people are humans just like you or me. However, the argument is, since they are humans just like you or me, why do they need a special club where they separate themselves from you and me and romanticize about the oppression that people like you and me inflict upon them? If gays seek integration, forming clubs is among the worst ways to achieve it.

KristallNacht wrote:tbh, the only public homosexual makeouts i've ever seen were done between 2 straight girls...

I think I've seen a few girls making out in the hallways in high school, but not a lot more.

dragoon9105 wrote:And still who actually does persecute gays.. well besides extreme conservatives and religous groups. I make fun of gays yes, but i make fun of blacks, Mexicans, Communists, Russians(like myself), Muslims, Catholics, Racist Rednecks, KKK Rednecks, Politicians,.. actually i make fun of just about everyone (including myself and racial group).

Same. I make fun of everyone equally, including myself.

thane321 wrote:i think it'd make more sense for there just to be a club, not gay or straight.. it seems pretty silly as dragoon said.

jaimie has anyone said "eww a gay he's an alien" in this thread, no, so why post that?

and NT, i thing you need to talk to your parents, it might explain something...


Razz

I think we should reserve clubs for extracurricular activities rather than having a myriad of clubs for specific races or sexual preferences, etc. I don't support gay clubs, straight clubs, black clubs, or white clubs. If the goal is integration, segregation is not going to help us reach that goal.

ReconToaster wrote:It's not a "gay club."

It's a gay straight alliance.

It's a group of both sexual orientations that "work towards ending prejudice towards gays."

Though, I'm sure the only straight people who join the club are the people already willing to do so. I doubt it's helping much.

thane321 wrote:then the whole school shold just class it as bullying, like racism, (unless there's a white black aliance(sounds like a club to me) in your school). anyways it should just be against the rules.

Well, it is against the rules.

ReconToaster wrote:God, you people are so sensitive to political correctness.

Probably because of how unnecessary it is and how often it is used to create a double standard or special treatment for minority groups.

ReconToaster wrote:There's also a young life youth group club at my school for Christians. Am I whining?

This is hardly the same thing. People of like mind getting together to study and people of like mind getting together to romantacize about the crimes perpetrated against them are two different matters entirely. Christian groups aren't there to help Christians integrate with society, they're there so that Christians can get together and study their religious beliefs. If we were arguing against the existence of a Muslim Club, this might be a relevant point.

ReconToaster wrote:no...

I don't necessarily like it, but I'm not out saying that it shouldn't be allowed. I'm sorry but I'm not quite that Nazi-like.

I'd call Godwin's Law, but I think you and I are on similar sides. Razz

thane321 wrote:i didn't mean it shouldn't be allowed, i meant anyone comenting on sexual orientation in a derogatory manner should not be allowed...

i knew what i meant

And they aren't. Sexual harrasment is already against the rules.

Lord Pheonix wrote:lol, im sure they are trying to figure out how to get rid of the Gay Straight Alliance club too.

Even Recon has come to terms with the fact that these clubs are not helping either side. They promote groupdividuality and self-imposed segregation and make it easier for bullies to select their targets.

PiEman wrote:What do you mean "you people"?

What do you mean by "you people"? Razz

CivBase wrote:The reason I was pissed was because the gay portion of this Day of Silence was heavily accented. Then 1/5 of the school were active in it. That put me over the edge. Like I said, I don't care until they shove it in my face.

I guess I can see your point, here.

CivBase wrote:I realize that a club for almost anything can be created, and I think this is wrong. I don't think clubs based off of religion, politics, and other highly controversial issues should be allowed to affiliate themselves with the school if the school dosn't want it, and I especially don't think the school should be responsible for supporting them. I don't care if it's a bible club, a gay club, or a "no Mexicans" club; it doesn't belong in the schools.

Personally, I don't mind religious or political clubs, since there is actually something they can do, like study and discuss their beliefs, but clubs based on race or sexual orientation aren't very helpful, since there isn't much to discuss.

Angatar wrote:People have a right to be happy, if another member of the same sex make each other happy, then let them be happy.

I could point out some extremes in which something that makes a person happy is clearly wrong, but I don't think I'll bother.

Angatar wrote:Gay people should not be protected nor attacked. They are human, they should be treated as human.

Completely agreed.

Angatar wrote:Also for the 'group mentality' thing, I totally agree. My friend is Colombian and was speaking in spanish to another of his friends in spanish (which I don't speak so I'm not exactly sure what they were talking about, I believe it was about the color of someones clothes) and one of the words was 'negro' and some dude sitting near them got pissed. Way too much. If you want rascism to stop, then do not acknowledge the terms.

Agreed, as well.

_________________
Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Rot's Moderately Large Post: Part 3

Post by Rotaretilbo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:05 am

ReconToaster wrote:For the record Civ, wasn't talking about you. Very Happy

I don't think he was talking much to you, either. I think it was more LP and Felix.

Chuckles wrote:I don't see the need for a gay club in school...
All it would do is create prejudice and "gangs"...
Making society even worse.

Well, not entirely, but that's the general problem, yes.

x Gauz x wrote:I am just going to agree with whatever RT and LP say..

Ironically, LP and Recon have taken what I could almost call opposing views on the subject.

CivBase wrote:I'd beg to differ. People don't have a right to be happy, they have a freedom to be happy.

Some clarification on the difference, if you would.

CivBase wrote:Exactly.

Well...close, at least.

CivBase wrote:Nice to know that people care about what I say....

I think what is more important is that you should be glad that people can think for themselves. Razz

Cheese wrote:*tear*

It's beautiful.

Well, Cheese obviously gets it...

CivBase wrote:As in, the government is not responsible for guaranteeing their happiness.

Ah, got it. I understand now.

Cheese wrote:Oh... I thought you were saying something poetic about how every man has to find their own happiness... but w/e then.

Just assume it was implied. Razz

Angatar wrote:Mixed those terms up...

Which terms?

Kasrkin Seath wrote:The Government is responsible for allowing them the capability to find happiness on their own.

I'm not sure I agree.

BBJynne wrote:The government is responsible for keeping the roads maintained.

If the roads are not maintained, most people will be unhappy.

Thus, the government is responsible for keeping people happy.

Incapable of being serious?

KristallNacht wrote:Technically the government doesn't have a responsibility for giving them a chance at happiness.

the phrase "Every man is endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights. Among these are the rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesn't ACTUALLY appear in any legal document.

They are contained in the Declaration of Independence which has no actual hold of effect on the actual government. When the Constitution was written, the part that says "the pursuit of happiness" was removed.

I'm a tad surprised to see you come in on this side, but appreciate it nonetheless.

Death no more wrote:*Joins debate club*...lol You might be pissed for what im about to say but im sayin it anyways. Being gay is a problem because it is counter productive to increasing our numbers even though their quite high. To me its almost comparable to murder, gay people destroy the chance of them having a child, which in itself is killing the child. Then their is STD's even though straight people contract them too, Gays are more likely to contract the more dangerous ones(Aids for example) ones that are hard to treat and some we may not have a cure for. Eventually people die from them and again this is comparable to murder. Also if you dare call me intolerant your wrong, intolerance is hating someone for something they cant change(Race), Gay people can become straight so its not intolerance.

I don't know if I'd compare gay people to murderers in that sense, since they are no more responsible than a straight couple that uses a condom or the day after pills. As for the STDs, I've heard this, at least in gay guys (and can understand it to some degree in that the butt is not exactly the cleanest of orifices), but I'm not certain quite how accurate it is. I'd venture as far as to say the homosexuality is a mental impairment, like necrophilia, bestiality, and other types of sexual mental disorders. As a mental disorder, I don't think that we should have to cater to their needs, and I'd even venture far enough to say it might be treatable.

Cheese wrote:Do you think you could become gay? It's the same case. If you answer yes, then... well damn man. You have an individual talent, or are bisexual.

I believe that there is some personal choice involved. Some gay people can become straight, and vice versa. Not all can, however. At least, not on their own.

Cheese wrote:In fact, Gay folk are more likely to adopt if they want a kid, which is great! Because as Dickens has shown us... Orphanages suck. Even if they don't adopt, they can now have kids through in vitro-fertilization. So that pretty much throws all that out the window.

Not that it was much to throw.

Cheese wrote:As for STDs... really? Reeeeeeeally? You even said everybody can get those. Babies are more suseptable to disease - so if one dies of the common cold (unlikely, but you get the point) after hanging out on a bus, the baby has effectively murdered itself, right?

But you're saying they basically choose to put themselves at higher risk, right? It's still not that big if they use condoms. Choose now - sex, or very small chance of STD. It's a risk you'll take every time you have sex anyway. If you die of an STD because a condom bursts or summat, congrats, you've apparently murdered yourself.

And I'll give you this, contracting an STD is not murdering one's self. However, gay people are far more likely to spread STDs to other, as well.

Cheese wrote:You might say, 'well they're at higher risk,' which I'll give you. Well police officers are at higher risk of being shot, firemen burned, and hell, doctors are even more likely to catch an infection of some sort. They put themselves at risk because they are doing what the think is right. Yes... doing was a double-entendre.

Hardly a fair analogy. Police officers, firemen, and doctors all have a certain shared quality: they are doing something for someone else, something that betters society. Last time I checked, sleeping with a member of the same sex doesn't really better society, so I hardly think we can compare them to people who put themselves in the line of fire for others.

Cheese wrote:There's no choice, and even if there was, most gay folk I know have considered being straight as much as you have being gay. The only difference is that they don't loathe your existence.

Two technical untruths. There is some choice, though not much, and there are some gay people who do loath straight people. But, let's run with this. As I recall, there is no choice for schizophrenics. Does that mean that schizophrenics are all good, that we should just let them go and do as they please? No, certainly not! Schizophrenics' behavior can cause harm to themselves and others. Considering the STDs thing, homosexuals have a much higher chance of both contracting and spreading STDs, and so their actions are possibly harming others and themselves. I'm not saying we should lock all the gays up in crazy houses, but I'd just like to point out that simply because there isn't always a choice on sexual preference, that does not automatically make it right.

thane321 wrote:[quote:6591="http://www.ukcoalition.org/AIDS-Virus/9859.htm"]Gay men are not more likely to contract HIV than anyone else, at the moment the largest growing population of new HIV infections is heterosexual females ages 18-25. In fact homosexual men are now less likely to contract HIV.
Also most homosexual men do not participate in anal sex as much as people seem to think, it is usually oral/manual stimulation.
[/quote]

Well, there it is. I'm still not convinced on whether it is a myth or not, but I suspected that at least some sources would purport that it was (though, I'm sure the reason that it is most high in heterosexual females of those ages is likely because of prostitution and sex trafficking).

x Gauz x wrote:Since when is it murder to accidentaly give someone aids? It isn't, it is their own damned fault. Not only, but also, aids can only be given by blood or sexual contact. Thus meaning, they would only kill themselves, and the people who don't get bled on by them, or fuck them, are fine. Thus meaning, it doesn't affect anyone but the gay guy.

Probably something to do with the fact that both know the risks. thane's quote purports that AIDS is not more spread in gays because they do not engage in sodomy as oft as people think. That is to say, sodomy is still a known way to contract AIDS, gay people just don't do that as much.

KristallNacht wrote:death no more, its actually scientifically proven that true homosexuality is actually caused by hormone levels in the womb. So, no...they can't change it.

that being said, mental liberation is also allowing others to become homosexual.

Mental liberation?

Death no more wrote:*hides in corner from everyone vicious attacks*

You're the one coming in here comparing gays to murderers because they can't breed.

thane321 wrote:lol?

You missed that last bit of his post?

Cheese wrote:Ha ha. You saw it coming.

*hugs death no more... becomes aroused...*


Shocked

...

Death no more wrote:*Cheese becomes a girl so its not gay*

*hugs cheese back*

lol their we go

;)

I...don't like where this is going.

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:<insert post>

I read the post, and I decided that, to shorten my message, I would not be writing the word "exactly" and its synonyms down eight times. If Rasq says it, chances are I agree.

I also went through and cut out all the bits where my only response was the word "agreed", "exactly", "indeed", "Razz", or "..." (which was only used right at the end... Sad ).

_________________
Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Toaster on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:28 am

You have a gift Rot. You truly have a gift.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by KristallNacht on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:37 am

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:NT...
Saying that hormone levels in the womb are what determines homosexuality is like saying that irresponsible home buyers are solely to blame for our financial crisis.

Besides, we managed to treat schizophrenia, didn't we?

note how i also said mental liberation.

TRUE homosexuals are caused by hormones, that being said, not all homosexuals are true in the sense.

Social taboos are being removed and replaced with a more natural 'feel-good' tendencies.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by KristallNacht on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:44 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:
I'm a tad surprised to see you come in on this side, but appreciate it nonetheless.

I thought you would have learned by now that I don't really have a side.

btw, mental liberation was briefly expressed in my post above this one
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Cheese on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:48 am

Hey I tend not to have a side either. I find spending time on both brings a more informed opinion.

PS - when I clicked n this thread its views were 666... DUN DUN!

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by capn qwerty on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:49 am

The Number of the Beast!
capn qwerty
capn qwerty
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2736
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by RX on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:11 am

Oh my effin god.... That is scary, Rot...
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 25
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Vigil on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 am

capn qwerty wrote:The Number of the Beast!

Actually the was an error in the original deciphering of the number of the beast. 666 is wrong.

The real number of the beast is 616.

_________________
Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Viggy
Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 House

A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 30
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by CivBase on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:29 am

lol, I gave up on trying to read Rot's whole mega-posts long ago. Now I just look at the stuff that pertains to me ^^

_________________
Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by JumpingJet on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:28 pm

I dont think that Gay rights are wrong, nor do i think they are right.

Although i do think gay people do go a bit overbord with the whole marches things and stuff.

I ask myself whens the straight march day?

When is the nest meeting for the straight club?

When was it last on the news that a straight couple got married?

When was it last a straight protest happened?


The answer? Never!


They got their rights, why carry on with the whole protest thing?


BTW: Gay marrage is also legal here in the UK.
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Cheese on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:43 pm

It's a bit different in the UK as I understand it.

If they still can't get married (and I completely see why they can't by the way) in some places in the US there's probably a bit left to do - even if it's just in terms of law.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by JumpingJet on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Yeh, in the UK the have the same rights as staight people.
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by capn qwerty on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:16 pm

Vigil wrote:
capn qwerty wrote:The Number of the Beast!

Actually the was an error in the original deciphering of the number of the beast. 666 is wrong.

The real number of the beast is 616.
I was referencing the song, actualy.
capn qwerty
capn qwerty
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2736
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Angatar on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:
Angatar wrote:People have a right to be happy, if another member of the same sex make each other happy, then let them be happy.

I could point out some extremes in which something that makes a person happy is clearly wrong, but I don't think I'll bother.
As long as it isn't going too fair, "clear and present danger".
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Toaster on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Cheese wrote:If they still can't get married (and I completely see why they can't by the way)

And why is that? If religious institution don't want to marry gay couples, that's fine. They don't have to. However, 'union' should ALWAYS be offered by the state, regardless of gender.

Disallowing the marriage of gays through legislature is purely religious, and should not be allowed. It's as simple as that. What ever happened to separation of church and state?
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Cheese on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:54 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
Cheese wrote:If they still can't get married (and I completely see why they can't by the way)

And why is that? If religious institution don't want to marry gay couples, that's fine.

Yeah that's what I meant. So you can see why there's the trouble too, even if you (like I) don't agree with it.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Toaster on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:59 pm

jumping jet wrote:I ask myself whens the straight march day?

When is the nest meeting for the straight club?

When was it last on the news that a straight couple got married?

When was it last a straight protest happened?

The answer? Never!


They got their rights, why carry on with the whole protest thing?

Notice how none of the groups mentioned are minorities...

And no, they don't have their rights. Until EVERY SINGLE state in the US offers the union (marriage) of gay couples, they will not have received their rights.

Of course, I do agree that it's overdone, and agree especially that, in doing marches and the like, they are only further destroying their chances of getting equal treatment. Have you seen scenes from gay pride parades? They're all either dressed in extremely revealing clothes, or waving those stupid rainbow flags.

I can understand why some look down upon them, given the stereotype they often fulfill.


Last edited by ReconToaster on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Death no More on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Vigil wrote:
capn qwerty wrote:The Number of the Beast!

Actually the was an error in the original deciphering of the number of the beast. 666 is wrong.

The real number of the beast is 616.
Thats my b-day pale 6/16 is my birth day.......
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by JumpingJet on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Death no more wrote:
Vigil wrote:
capn qwerty wrote:The Number of the Beast!

Actually the was an error in the original deciphering of the number of the beast. 666 is wrong.

The real number of the beast is 616.
Thats my b-day pale 6/16 is my birth day.......

Hmmmm.....connections

616 Devil....

6/16 your Bday....

Your name... Death No More
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:23 pm

but isn't death no more good? because he wants no more death?
R!zZle BiZzl£
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 25
Location : England, manchester.
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Twizzey on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:15 pm

the devil is 666
My school doesnt digg this whole Day of Silence crap. We have a gay straight alliance club, but no one ever goes, i think its on the website just to say we tolerate gays, but the truth is, we don't.
Twizzey
Twizzey
Minion

Male Number of posts : 83
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Cheese on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:20 pm

So you hate gay dudes now?

What about girls?

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Angatar on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Every guy loves lesbian porn, gay or not.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Say But Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing To Say But Wow

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum