George W Bush

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

How do you feel about George W Bush's two terms as President?

George W Bush - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%George W Bush - Page 3 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 8 ]
George W Bush - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%George W Bush - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]
George W Bush - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%George W Bush - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
George W Bush - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%George W Bush - Page 3 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 14 ]
George W Bush - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%George W Bush - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 32

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by CivBase on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
CivBase wrote:
neighborkid3 wrote:the problem with bush i think was the he DI'NT make any decisions past iraq, maybe he was afraid of screwing up, in the end though i think he is definatly one of the worst we've had
Neighborkid? :Blink:


Well, anyways, Bush did a lot other than Iraq, but if you're in the middle of a war, what do you think is going to be covered most? It sure as hell isn't going to be dying people in Africa.

The war ended in 2003!!!


What year are you in?
But look at all the idiots b****ing about us still being there, including our media. Whether you call it war or not, it's still armed conflict and people are still whining about it because a few chaps volunteered to die so that these other people can b**** about them dying.

In case you haven't noticed, I don't like when people complain about the... armed conflict... in Iraq. It's just a bunch of thoughtless blabber from people who insist they know what's right and wrong, but then go about lining their pockets with ill-gotten cash and acting like they're saints by giving .5% to the charity across the street; then this blabber is noticed by the media, put up in front of everyone's face, and none of the people that know it's wrong don't have the balls to stand up and say so until it's too late and everyone hates them.

_________________
George W Bush - Page 3 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:16 pm

There is not a "war" on terrorism.

Car bombs here and there and marines patrolling the streets isn't a war.

You guys are still lost in Call of Duty 4.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Felix on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Zaki90 wrote:There is not a "war" on terrorism.

Car bombs here and there and marines patrolling the streets isn't a war.

You guys are still lost in Call of Duty 4.

*facepalm*
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Age : 27
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Felix wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:There is not a "war" on terrorism.

Car bombs here and there and marines patrolling the streets isn't a war.

You guys are still lost in Call of Duty 4.

*facepalm*

If you haven't realized, people are making too big a fuss about terrorism. Many people claim all Muslims Terrorists. People have been discriminating calling Arabs Osama's children.

Why do Americans think that Iraqis caused the attacks on 9/11?!?!
Seriously, this ignorance can really piss some people into becoming terrorists.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by CivBase on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Just because 5% of Americans are morons doesn't mean we all are. And at least we're doing better than the Muslims, many of whom blame almost everything negative on Europe and the US.

I wasn't referring to the "war on terror"

_________________
George W Bush - Page 3 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Crap wrong person, but I'll still answer.

CivBase wrote:Just because 5% of Americans are morons doesn't mean we all are. And at least we're doing better than the Muslims, many of whom blame almost everything negative on Europe and the US.
Alchol,porn,strip clubs, illegal drugs, pregnant teenagers who are not married, obesity, inflation, oil lovers, the list goes on and on. The number of immoral events in the Western countries are uncountable. And the governments do nothing to bring and end to these injustices.

CivBase wrote:
I wasn't referring to the "war on terror"

I think I quoted wrong person. Can you summarize what you said? I can't read it that well.

To many f**king a*s sons of b***h stars that keep on f**king the motherf**king words. It is too f**king hard to understand what the f**k you are trying to motherf**king a** raping sons of b***h say.

And you are using to much anger. Use it in a softer tone. Don't scream it like if you were being hunted by Jason on Friday the 13th.

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:The war against Saddam's army, yes.
The war against Ragheads who vote with AK-47s, no.[/quote]

When was that a war!

A couple of car bombs and an assassination doesn't mean war. Then the media come and make it like OJ Simpson.

kslidz wrote:Al Qaeda ring any bells

OMG ITS AL QAEDA!!!! *sarcastic*

What is Al Qaeda going to do?

They only have a certain amount of money. They can't hijack another plane. America is too secure. I can't even bring an air soft BB gun on a plane.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Felix on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Zaki90 wrote:Crap wrong person, but I'll still answer.

CivBase wrote:Just because 5% of Americans are morons doesn't mean we all are. And at least we're doing better than the Muslims, many of whom blame almost everything negative on Europe and the US.

Alchol,porn,strip clubs, illegal drugs, pregnant teenagers who are not married, obesity, inflation, oil lovers, the list goes on and on. The number of immoral events in the Western countries are uncountable. And the governments do nothing to bring and end to these injustices.


Well, I guess you're right...Only Western countries have these problems right? I mean, of course only in America would these problems occur...

wow, I really hope this is your lame attempt at an April fools joke. Every country has these problems, well, obesity mostly in America as fast food is so awesome, but back to the point.

Also, I didn't know we had dictators that ran around killing people who disagreed with their point of views, or athurity...

Honestly, do you think before you type? Or, were you taught that America is "Evil" and your country is the suppior race?
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Age : 27
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by CivBase on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Zaki90 wrote:The number of immoral events in the Western countries are uncountable. And the governments do nothing to bring and end to these injustices.
Let's see what you got.

Zaki90 wrote:Alchol
Because banning that the first time worked so well....

Zaki90 wrote:porn
You know where porn is? The internet. Good luck convincing China to let the US sensor the internet according to its own laws and morals.

Zaki90 wrote:strip clubs
You got me on that one.

Zaki90 wrote:illegal drugs
Notice the word "illegal"

Zaki90 wrote:pregnant teenagers who are not married
What can I say? They're idiots. But should the government make it illegal to be pregnant if you're under the age of 21?

Zaki90 wrote:obesity
What do you have against fat guys?

Zaki90 wrote:inflation
Why is this immoral?

Zaki90 wrote:oil lovers
Once again... why is this immoral?

Zaki90 wrote:
CivBase wrote:
I wasn't referring to the "war on terror"

I think I quoted wrong person. Can you summarize what you said? I can't read it that well.

To many f**king a*s sons of b***h stars that keep on f**king the motherf**king words. It is too f**king hard to understand what the f**k you are trying to motherf**king a** raping sons of b***h say.

And you are using to much anger. Use it in a softer tone. Don't scream it like if you were being hunted by Jason on Friday the 13th.
:Blink:

Ummm... what does this have to do with a response to "I wasn't referring to the 'war on terror'"?

Zaki90 wrote:They can't hijack another plane. America is too secure. I can't even bring an air soft BB gun on a plane.
ROFL
I brought an epee pen on a plane with no objections from security. Epee pen as in giant needle filled with drugs that, if injected in one who does not need it, are lethal.

_________________
George W Bush - Page 3 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Angatar on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Felix wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:There is not a "war" on terrorism.

Car bombs here and there and marines patrolling the streets isn't a war.

You guys are still lost in Call of Duty 4.

*facepalm*

If you haven't realized, people are making too big a fuss about terrorism. Many people claim all Muslims Terrorists. People have been discriminating calling Arabs Osama's children.

Why do Americans think that Iraqis caused the attacks on 9/11?!?!
Seriously, this ignorance can really piss some people into becoming terrorists.
It's well known that Iraq didn't cause 9/11...
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by CivBase on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:04 pm

UHF COARS ZAY DEED!

Nehckst uel bee tehl'n meh Hayloh iznt reel!

_________________
George W Bush - Page 3 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by BBJynne on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 am

We invaded Iraq for the lulz

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by KristallNacht on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:50 am

CivBase wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:strip clubs
You got me on that one.

they're just girls workign their way through college!
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
CivBase wrote:Just because 5% of Americans are morons doesn't mean we all are. And at least we're doing better than the Muslims, many of whom blame almost everything negative on Europe and the US.
Alchol,porn,strip clubs, illegal drugs, pregnant teenagers who are not married, obesity, inflation, oil lovers, the list goes on and on. The number of immoral events in the Western countries are uncountable. And the governments do nothing to bring and end to these injustices.
Lets see here... the Afghani gov't kidnapped women and ran camps full of sex slaves. If the women escaped, they were disowned by their family because they are 'impure'... Compared to that, strip clubs are tame.

Men can take 'temporary' wives if they are away from home for a while... Infidelity.

Saddam fought the first war for oil. And we are the world's pioneers in alternative energy.

As for illegal drugs... who is among the world leaders in hashish production? The Afghans! And when we burn the poppy fields, they complain!

So, Zaki... drop the double standard. There are criminal elements of the lowest class in all levels of the Middle East just as well as America. We are just a little more civil about it than you are. Last time I checked, unwed mothers aren't dragged out into the streets and beaten here in America.

Zaki90 wrote:
kslidz wrote:Al Qaeda ring any bells

OMG ITS AL QAEDA!!!! *sarcastic*

What is Al Qaeda going to do?

They only have a certain amount of money. They can't hijack another plane. America is too secure. I can't even bring an air soft BB gun on a plane.
I dunno... maybe bomb our embassies and shoot at airplanes?
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Zaki90 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Lets see here... the Afghani gov't kidnapped women and ran camps full of sex slaves. If the women escaped, they were disowned by their family because they are 'impure'... Compared to that, strip clubs are tame.

Afghani government? The country is in a civil war. It may not be visible but it is there. The government is in the gutter.
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Men can take 'temporary' wives if they are away from home for a while... Infidelity.
I love that you brought this up.

Men can take temporary wives in which they designate a time period (over 3 months). A woman can deny it.

It is not a one night stand. It is over 92 nights and days stand.

The man must be away from home for over 3 months at a time.
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Saddam fought the first war for oil. And we are the world's pioneers in alternative energy.

Saddam fought for the restoration of oil prices to stop Kuwait from further economic attacks on Iraq. Saddam burned all the oil rigs so the price of gas would go up and restore the economy.

WTF are you talking about!!! Are you fucking retarded?! Saddam burned oil. He did not fight for oil!!

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:As for illegal drugs... who is among the world leaders in hashish production? The Afghans! And when we burn the poppy fields, they complain!

It doesn't matter who makes them.

Who uses them? The Western countries.

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:So, Zaki... drop the double standard. There are criminal elements of the lowest class in all levels of the Middle East just as well as America. We are just a little more civil about it than you are. Last time I checked, unwed mothers aren't dragged out into the streets and beaten here in America.
Civil?

1. America was founded on breaking moral boundaries.

2. Are there strip clubs, porn, gambling, alcohol, drugs used, and disgraces and discrimination in America?
Yup!

3.Take the average young adult in high school in America. Then compare that to an average young adult in high school in the Middle East or China or Europe.

What do you see!
They are harder workers, they study harder, the don't do drugs, pray, obedient to their parents, there goal for high school is not have sex before the end of high school, and simply want to have an honest and successful life.
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:
kslidz wrote:Al Qaeda ring any bells

OMG ITS AL QAEDA!!!! *sarcastic*

What is Al Qaeda going to do?

They only have a certain amount of money. They can't hijack another plane. America is too secure. I can't even bring an air soft BB gun on a plane.

I dunno... maybe bomb our embassies and shoot at airplanes?

Wow... bomb an embassy. That is saying they want America out of there country!

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Felix on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Zaki90 wrote:

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:So, Zaki... drop the double standard. There are criminal elements of the lowest class in all levels of the Middle East just as well as America. We are just a little more civil about it than you are. Last time I checked, unwed mothers aren't dragged out into the streets and beaten here in America.
Civil?

1. America was founded on breaking moral boundaries.

2. Are there strip clubs, porn, gambling, alcohol, drugs used, and disgraces and discrimination in America?
Yup!

3.Take the average young adult in high school in America. Then compare that to an average young adult in high school in the Middle East or China or Europe.

What do you see!
They are harder workers, they study harder, the don't do drugs, pray, obedient to their parents, there goal for high school is not have sex before the end of high school, and simply want to have an honest and successful life.
1.and what pretell is that dare I ask?

2.and also every part of the world...
Rolling Eyes

3.So, because people America don't want to work hard? In every part of the world, besides America, everyone works hard? Is that what you're say? Because if you are, please stop there, and just take a look at the real world for a minute please...

This paragraph made me laugh. I mean, the sheer thought that people think this is true is unbelievable. America is like every other country in the world(the capatilist ones anyway).

So, please, stop hating on America when you know nothing...
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Age : 27
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by BBJynne on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:02 pm

I doubt Zaki knows a lot about America, for most of that stuff wasn't really true about america


and


Saddam invaded Kuiate for the lulz too.
We just returned the favor since we didn't earlier Very Happy

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Zaki90 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Felix wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:So, Zaki... drop the double standard. There are criminal elements of the lowest class in all levels of the Middle East just as well as America. We are just a little more civil about it than you are. Last time I checked, unwed mothers aren't dragged out into the streets and beaten here in America.
Civil?

1. America was founded on breaking moral boundaries.

2. Are there strip clubs, porn, gambling, alcohol, drugs used, and disgraces and discrimination in America?
Yup!

3.Take the average young adult in high school in America. Then compare that to an average young adult in high school in the Middle East or China or Europe.

What do you see!
They are harder workers, they study harder, the don't do drugs, pray, obedient to their parents, there goal for high school is not have sex before the end of high school, and simply want to have an honest and successful life.
1.and what pretell is that dare I ask?

2.and also every part of the world...
Rolling Eyes

3.So, because people America don't want to work hard? In every part of the world, besides America, everyone works hard? Is that what you're say? Because if you are, please stop there, and just take a look at the real world for a minute please...

This paragraph made me laugh. I mean, the sheer thought that people think this is true is unbelievable. America is like every other country in the world(the capatilist ones anyway).

So, please, stop hating on America when you know nothing...

1.The Battle of Trenton was won for only one reason. It was Chirstmas. The Germans were celebrating with there children and fellow comrades. There thought that the "rebels" would not attack because it was a religous holiday.

Boom! Americans rush in and kill them while most of the Germans were sleeping or celebrating. Only a few were guarding.

---------------------------------------

Here is a list of all the Native America treaties broken:

http://nativeamericanfirstnationshistory.suite101.com/article.cfm/long_chain_of_abuses

Want more?

2. Drinking,alcohol,gambling,strip clubs, and the internet is limited from porn or other indecenies in many Arab countries.

Sudan has a ban on alcohol
Burnei has a ban on alcohol.
Many Arab countries have a ban on alcohol.

Mayalisa bans prostition.
Iraq bans prostition.

America has the highest rate of pregnant teenagers.

3.

I want you to look around for it minute.

Those Vietnameese people in Vietnam sewing up some Nike's shoes are working hard to match truckers driving or people working at McDonalds.

China is hard at work picking up fruit hanging from a mountain and making thousands of toys while Americans are "hard" at work in there cubicles typing emails.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Felix on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Felix wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:So, Zaki... drop the double standard. There are criminal elements of the lowest class in all levels of the Middle East just as well as America. We are just a little more civil about it than you are. Last time I checked, unwed mothers aren't dragged out into the streets and beaten here in America.
Civil?

1. America was founded on breaking moral boundaries.

2. Are there strip clubs, porn, gambling, alcohol, drugs used, and disgraces and discrimination in America?
Yup!

3.Take the average young adult in high school in America. Then compare that to an average young adult in high school in the Middle East or China or Europe.

What do you see!
They are harder workers, they study harder, the don't do drugs, pray, obedient to their parents, there goal for high school is not have sex before the end of high school, and simply want to have an honest and successful life.
1.and what pretell is that dare I ask?

2.and also every part of the world...
Rolling Eyes

3.So, because people America don't want to work hard? In every part of the world, besides America, everyone works hard? Is that what you're say? Because if you are, please stop there, and just take a look at the real world for a minute please...

This paragraph made me laugh. I mean, the sheer thought that people think this is true is unbelievable. America is like every other country in the world(the capatilist ones anyway).

So, please, stop hating on America when you know nothing...

1.The Battle of Trenton was won for only one reason. It was Chirstmas. The Germans were celebrating with there children and fellow comrades. There thought that the "rebels" would not attack because it was a religous holiday.

Boom! Americans rush in and kill them while most of the Germans were sleeping or celebrating. Only a few were guarding.

---------------------------------------

Here is a list of all the Native America treaties broken:

http://nativeamericanfirstnationshistory.suite101.com/article.cfm/long_chain_of_abuses

Want more?

2. Drinking,alcohol,gambling,strip clubs, and the internet is limited from porn or other indecenies in many Arab countries.

Sudan has a ban on alcohol
Burnei has a ban on alcohol.
Many Arab countries have a ban on alcohol.

Mayalisa bans prostition.
Iraq bans prostition.

America has the highest rate of pregnant teenagers.

3.

I want you to look around for it minute.

Those Vietnameese people in Vietnam sewing up some Nike's shoes are working hard to match truckers driving or people working at McDonalds.

China is hard at work picking up fruit hanging from a mountain and making thousands of toys while Americans are "hard" at work in there cubicles typing emails.

I really don't understand the point of this... That doesn't prove that America was founded on imoral acts. That's like saying the Middle East was founded on imoral acts because they are terriosts...

America has done terrible things, yes, but what country hasn't? mistakes have been made, and we've learned from it. I don't see how we were founded on imoral acts.

2.You do know that there are other countries besides the Arib ones right? plus, just because there is a ban on these things, doesn't mean people don't do it... Unless you think your country is completly obident and everyone follows all the rules, which I doubt.

3.We do what we do to get by. You are just pointing at America, saying we're the only ones like this, which is untrue. Most(if not all) capatilist nations do this. We have Americans who do the same, if not harder work for little pay. It's a ression, so people will work for whatever they can get. I honestly think you think of the American sterotype, were all Americans are fat, lazy, and stupid. But, what can I say when the government controls the media?
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Age : 27
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:01 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Lets see here... the Afghani gov't kidnapped women and ran camps full of sex slaves. If the women escaped, they were disowned by their family because they are 'impure'... Compared to that, strip clubs are tame.

Afghani government? The country is in a civil war. It may not be visible but it is there. The government is in the gutter.
Then let me clarify.
The Taliban did that. When they were still in power. Before we went in and liberated the sh*t out of them.

Zaki90 wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Men can take 'temporary' wives if they are away from home for a while... Infidelity.
I love that you brought this up.

Men can take temporary wives in which they designate a time period (over 3 months). A woman can deny it.

It is not a one night stand. It is over 92 nights and days stand.

The man must be away from home for over 3 months at a time.
Must be a great deal for the guy. But we Christians call that 'infidelity'.

Zaki90 wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Saddam fought the first war for oil. And we are the world's pioneers in alternative energy.

Saddam fought for the restoration of oil prices to stop Kuwait from further economic attacks on Iraq. Saddam burned all the oil rigs so the price of gas would go up and restore the economy.

WTF are you talking about!!! Are you fucking retarded?! Saddam burned oil. He did not fight for oil!!
That was still his only justification. Instead of entering into negotiations or launching precision strikes on the oil wells, he invaded and tried to topple the government too. All of this to restore an economy ruined by a ten-year war against fellow Muslims, a war that saw WWI tactics used. Trenches, chemical warfare, and bayonets... how barbaric.

You oppose the use of nukes to prevent one million soldiers from dying... and you support the invasion of a country to settle a moderate economic dispute...

How about a parable? What if Microsoft bombed Apple factories to regain their share of the market?

Zaki90 wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:As for illegal drugs... who is among the world leaders in hashish production? The Afghans! And when we burn the poppy fields, they complain!

It doesn't matter who makes them.

Who uses them? The Western countries.
So, you would open a beer distillery and start cooking bacon, just because you aren't eating it? You would fetch your college roommate a ham sandwich and vodka from the fridge, just because you aren't eating it... With a 'friend' like you, who needs enemies?

Zaki90 wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:So, Zaki... drop the double standard. There are criminal elements of the lowest class in all levels of the Middle East just as well as America. We are just a little more civil about it than you are. Last time I checked, unwed mothers aren't dragged out into the streets and beaten here in America.
Civil?

1. America was founded on breaking moral boundaries.
Which are?

Zaki90 wrote:2. Are there porn, gambling, alcohol, drugs used, and disgraces and discrimination in America?
Yup!
Same as everywhere.
Hell,women can't drive in Saudi Arabia They are second class citizens in many ways.
Not all of the hashish goes for export. You can't make it without trying it, you know.
Alcohol isn't a problem unless you are a drunkard or have a moral compunction against it. Nothing in the Bible against it.
Porn is a problem. I will admit it. But don't hold the sins of five against the sins of five others.

Zaki90 wrote:3.Take the average young adult in high school in America. Then compare that to an average young adult in high school in the Middle East or China or Europe.
Hardly.
The average young adult in Asia is working on a farm and can barely read.
The average American worker works longer hours than the European worker.
Also, most of the "new" Japanese tech is American tech that has been improved and built cheaply.

Zaki90 wrote:What do you see!
They are harder workers, they study harder, the don't do drugs, pray, obedient to their parents, there goal for high school is not have sex before the end of high school, and simply want to have an honest and successful life.
I cracked up when I read that. Somebody obviously doesn't know the Europeans half as well as he thinks.

If we weren't such hard workers... Then why was the flight industry, auto industry, petrochemical industry, and computer industry started and developed in America? Why are we the world leaders in nuclear physics, materials science, and medicine? Why do your best doctors train over here?

Zaki90 wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:
kslidz wrote:Al Qaeda ring any bells

OMG ITS AL QAEDA!!!! *sarcastic*

What is Al Qaeda going to do?

They only have a certain amount of money. They can't hijack another plane. America is too secure. I can't even bring an air soft BB gun on a plane.

I dunno... maybe bomb our embassies and shoot at airplanes?

Wow... bomb an embassy. That is saying they want America out of there country!
That just says a handful of people want us out. If the country wanted us out, then the government can just expel us with the right of international law.

As for Trenton, we took them by surprise. It's a standard military tactic, launched upon professional soldiers who knew they were in hostile country. Would you rather return to the old, honest strategy of standing in an open field in bright red coats, bunched together and blasting away?

In any case, we didn't kill the Hessians. We took them prisoner and sent them back home, as per custom.

Oh, yeah, we've also banned prostitution, so don't try that on us.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Zaki90 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:26 am

1. Exactly, the Taliban did it.

2. It is kinda like having a girlfriend. But for a stated amount of time.

3. But he did not do it for the oil.

Let it me put it in better terms.

I go and get a job. This job makes you poorer. You and your family starve. Would you not try to get me out of this job?

4. Sure. This is like the cases against McDonald's. The consumer is the problem. It is your choice to watch porn, eat ham, or drink alcohol.

Me allowing you to drink it is freedom. It is your choice to do the real sin and drink or watch it.

5.
National Average IQ indexes:
Hong Kong = 107 (Highest in the world)
South Korea = 106 (Ranked #2 in the world)
Japan = 105 (#3)
Taiwan = 104 (#4)
Singapore = 103 (#5)
Germany = 102 (#7)
China = 100
UK = 100
Australia = 98
France = 98
USA = 98

Source: IQ and the Wealth of Nations, by Dr. Richard Lynn and Dr. Tatu Vanhanen


Also, Asian people tend to push there children to success. I know from personal and friends.

6. America has potential and the money.

Technically, the auto industry started in Germany. Ford just made the assembly line.

The petrochemical industry (which is kinda hurting America) is also big in Europe.

America had the potential. The loans were what was shoved the economy forward. America shoved the economy to fast. And now look where we are.

7.

You have never been to Nevada have you.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by kslidz on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:32 am

yay im way above average IQ
also america has one of the most varied IQ range in the world where as Japan has one of the most limited
and why is hong kong separated from china on your list


btw the average female IQ is higher than the average male, but there are a lot more male genius' than there are female, but there are also more mentally handicapped males than mentally handicapped females

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 28
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by CivBase on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:25 am

Zaki, America isn't immoral, the world is immoral.

_________________
George W Bush - Page 3 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by BBJynne on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:08 pm

OOhhhhh!

a "my country is better than your country" fight!







wait, how does this relate to Bush at all?

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Death no More on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Zaki90 wrote:



5.
National Average IQ indexes:
Hong Kong = 107 (Highest in the world)
South Korea = 106 (Ranked #2 in the world)
Japan = 105 (#3)
Taiwan = 104 (#4)
Singapore = 103 (#5)
Germany = 102 (#7)where is six?
China = 100
UK = 100
Australia = 98
France = 98
USA = 98

One, you have cities in their and some of the countries they belong to(Hong Kong and china so there out) and Taiwan is under Chinese control so it therefore should be with china(so its out). China and UK have the same score so they can be considered 4th and Australia, France, and America are now in a tie for 5th place. 5th(8th if if you wanna be picky with this info) place isn't that bad when you compare it to the 300+ other countries in this world.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by CivBase on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:56 pm

So because we're not the smartest, we suck? I don't see Iraq anywhere on that list...

_________________
George W Bush - Page 3 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

George W Bush - Page 3 Empty Re: George W Bush

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum