I COME BEARING GIFTS OF FUDGE AND COOKIES

Go down

I COME BEARING GIFTS OF FUDGE AND COOKIES Empty I COME BEARING GIFTS OF FUDGE AND COOKIES

Post by tiny tim on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:17 pm

OK, now that i have your attention. I come from the HWF originally, however i left when Rot's forum was removed for "copyright infringement" or something like that. I then followed him and many others to the cdpgames forum and abandoned the HWF completely. I have no idea who this Alyoi-something-or-other is, but he sounds like a jerk and terrible moderator. However, if he wishes to explain his seasonings he can PM me and i will listen. I am a red blooded conservative and if you don't mess with the U.S. constitution, our troops, or one of the saddest days in U.S. history (yes I am looking at you Kristall) you should not have any trouble from me. and to avoid any confusion, my name on all forums mentioned is Tiny Tim

Last edited by tiny tim on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

I COME BEARING GIFTS OF FUDGE AND COOKIES Empty Re: I COME BEARING GIFTS OF FUDGE AND COOKIES

Post by BBJynne on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Very Happy hi!

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

I COME BEARING GIFTS OF FUDGE AND COOKIES Empty Re: I COME BEARING GIFTS OF FUDGE AND COOKIES

Post by Angatar on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:45 pm

I love you.

(I'm Beorn/RougeSpartan414/Angatar/Destroyers414/whatever I put on cdp)
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:34 pm

just for future reference dude dont put everything in capitals on your thread title

and hello and welcome my freind
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Spartan on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Ummmmm, I have no fucking clue who you are.

But anyways, velcome comrade!
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:07 pm

tiny tim wrote:OK, now that i have your attention. I come from the HWF originally, however i left when Rot's forum was removed for "copyright infringement" or something like that. I then followed him and many others to the cdpgames forum and abandoned the HWF completely. I have no idea who this Alyoi-something-or-other is, but he sounds like a jerk and terrible moderator. However, if he wishes to explain his seasonings he can PM me and i will listen. I am a red blooded conservative and if you don't mess with the U.S. constitution, our troops, or one of the saddest days in U.S. history (yes I am looking at you Kristall) you should not have any trouble from me. and to avoid any confusion, my name on all forums mentioned is Tiny Tim
KristallNacht? That's NT.

Why would that be one of the US's saddest days?!?

Unless you're referring to Pearl Harbor...

Try talking to PiEman on that one, he'll support you.

Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:08 pm

actually i was referring to 9/11

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 pm

What does that have to do with the Night of Broken Glass?!?!?!?!!?

Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:39 pm

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Bone on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:24 am

tiny tim wrote:OK, now that i have your attention. I come from the HWF originally, however i left when Rot's forum was removed for "copyright infringement" or something like that. I then followed him and many others to the cdpgames forum and abandoned the HWF completely. I have no idea who this Alyoi-something-or-other is, but he sounds like a jerk and terrible moderator. However, if he wishes to explain his seasonings he can PM me and i will listen. I am a red blooded conservative and if you don't mess with the U.S. constitution, our troops, or one of the saddest days in U.S. history (yes I am looking at you Kristall) you should not have any trouble from me. and to avoid any confusion, my name on all forums mentioned is Tiny Tim

does that mean u dont have any cookies?? Sad
T-Bone
T-Bone
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1632
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:46 am

ohhhhhhhh....
I abandoned that debate a while ago lol.

Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:38 pm

T-Bone wrote:

does that mean u dont have any cookies?? Sad
NOOOOoooooOOOOO!!!
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:49 pm

tiny tim wrote: I have no idea who this Alyoi-something-or-other is, but he sounds like a jerk and terrible moderator.

I already like you. Welcome to TCF. Enjoy your stay.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rzgrz on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:21 pm

1) welcome
2) don't come here saying your gonna be an ass.... we have enough of those but your welcome to be put on a waiting list.
3) everyone is voiced to their own opinions as how LP sees fit so without furthur adue.... dont be an ass...
rzgrz
rzgrz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Its not really "following a bunch of other members to CDP" as it was three of us with you being one lol

Welcome

Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7572
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Tim-E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archangel
Archangel
Most Holy Angel of the Flame

Male Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down