Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president?

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Vote_lcap52%Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 12 ]
Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
 
Total Votes : 23

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Zaki90 wrote:1. Because, God did not tell Mohhamed to "kill and eat", God did not tempt Mohhamed. God showed ways in order to worship God, be a better person, and good values.
As did Jesus. Jesus, through his sacrifice, provided a way to God without the Church, without the animal/blood sacrifices, and without the ritualistic cleansing.

Zaki90 wrote:It simple logic. Would the Devil tell Mohhamed go destroy the idols, would the Devil tell Mohhamed to pray to God 5 times a day, would the Devil tell Mohhamed to convert rather than kill the idol worshipers.
Jesus did tell the Apostles to travel to the ends of the earth and spread the good news, that all may be saved. Jesus came to deliver us from our sins and to set an example of how to live in this world.

Zaki90 wrote:2. Do Muslims do sacrifices?
Yes, 5 times a day every day. I sacrifice my time to pray. In the month of Ramadan, I sacrifice eating and drinking till sun down all 30 days. I sacrficed staying at a mosque listening to lecture for 3 hours.
I sacrifice goats in Abraham's name. I sacrifice going to Hajj for a week. Etc...

In fact, every good Muslim does this.

Do not say Muslims do not sacrifice.
Mkay, I was unaware of this. I was specifically referring to animal sacrifices.

Zaki90 wrote:3.
It says nothing of Suleiman Al-Satari being a cleric. I want a real link. Not a extremist's name.
I somewhat agree. This man is not a Terroist. He is an anti-semitist. He has a case of Judeophobia.
He speaks for those against Zionism.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5908534.ece
http://www.cdi.org/news/law/abu-hamza-indictment.cfm
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/23236/abdul-nacer-benbrika-2


Zaki90 wrote:4.
Leviticus 11:44-For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Cermonially??!?!?!
Pigs eat there own shit. Would you eat an animal that eats shit. Litterally!!!

Would you eat an animal that eats this:
Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Crap10
Actually, Pigs are rather clean. They do not eat their crap under normal circumstances, and I'm told that they crap away from where they eat. Of course, if you keep any animal in it's pen long enough without food, they will begin eating their crap. Sheep, cows, and horses.

Now, goats... They are not forbidden to eat, and yet they will tear their hay out of their feeder and crap on it. They are one of the filthiest animals on the face of the planet.
Do you know what the difference between goat meat and pig meat is? Pig meat is EXTREMELY tricky to cook right, and would have been impossible to cook for nomads.

Ergo, ceremonial cleanliness.

Zaki90 wrote:5.

His title is still 5th President of Iraq. If you like it or not.
Wait, wasn't Hitler elected via law?
And what's the title of that one Zimbabwe leader... Oh, right, he's a PRESIDENT.
As per Wikipedia:
In modern usage, the term "dictator" is generally used to describe a leader who holds and/or abuses an extraordinary amount of personal power, especially the power to make laws without effective restraint by a legislative assembly. Dictatorships are often characterized by some of the following traits: suspension of elections and of civil liberties; proclamation of a state of emergency; rule by decree; repression of political opponents without abiding by rule of law procedures; these include single-party state, and cult of personality.

Zaki90 wrote:6.

The Bible? You mean the New Testament. That all you have used.
There is no place in the Old Testament the declares Jesus is the Son of God.
Isaiah 9
To Us a Child Is Born
1 Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress. In the past he humbled the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the future he will honor Galilee.

I could find the actual verse when he predicts the exact year of Christ's death, but I got other people to talk to at the moment.

Zaki90 wrote:7.
And who said those werren't already corrected.
May I suggest you go around wearing a tinfoil hat?
Modern Christian rejection of tahrif is based on seven broad arguments:

1. There is little physical manuscript evidence of alteration to the Biblical texts. Also devotion of the Jewish people to the Torah and the meticulous copying of text by the Massoretes runs against Muslim charges. The oldest Dead Sea Scrolls versions c280BCE - 68CE match current usage with only minor variations.
2. There is no satisfactory answer to why Jews and Christians would change their text.
3. Sura 29:46 implies that at the time of the Quranic revelation the Bible was valid. It would have been impossible in the late 700s for Jews and Christians to have changed the text; they were spread all over the world.
4. Also, at the time of corruption, there would be too many copies in circulation to change—not to mention the diversity of language.
5. Jews and Christians were hostile to each other. Little agreement could have been achieved. For example in the first century St Paul was regularly attacked by the Jews (Acts 23v12) and anti-Jewish attacks were a regular occurrence by 372CE.
6. Differing new sects would have disagreed with mainline groups over changes. Thus no uniform set of alterations could be made as the Muslim claims.
7. Former Jews and Christians who became Muslims never mentioned any possibility of deliberate corruption—something we could definitely expect if it were true.

Zaki90 wrote:9.
No, you cannot tell me what I mean. And I mean the Goverment influences the media. Well, not the entire populace. Not invading a nation.
Very well, then. If we're down to mere "Influence," may I point toward state-controlled media in Iran and former Iraq?

Zaki90 wrote:Why do you think canidates run a campagian. They are making there own media in order to achieve goals.
Not quite what you said.

Zaki90 wrote: Filled with mindless pimps and hoes watching Britney Spears dance and sing while the government controlling them through the media into invading Muslim countries and killing their relatives. Also they see America supporting Israel which has spilled Muslim blood on the streets.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Rotaretilbo on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:48 am

KristallNacht wrote:I never said it was missile. If you've seen the only released video, it's not the size of a 747, more the size of a G5. Also, the CIA/FBI confiscated all other possible video of the craft from nearby buildings.

And about the "eyewitnesses" god forbid the government is smart enough to pay people off and the like.

They have video!!! Why would they not just put the myths to rest by showing it?

also, the straight up PHYSICS of the situation wouldn't ALLOW a 747 to hit the pentagon at that angle (and without far more debris) as that side of the pentagon is a steep decent from directly over the highway, and 747s aren't that controllable.

Far more debris? Have you been watching Loose Change again, because I can provide pictures that the "documentary" chose not to include that shows there being plenty of debris. And if it wasn't the 747, how does one explain us recovering and identifying all of the bodies of the passengers and crew, except one, which was too badly maimed to clearly identify? How do you explain the engine parts that have been clearly linked back to the 747? That something other than a 747 hit the Pentagon is absolutely ridiculous.

KristallNacht wrote:Also, pentagon heavy weapons experts have even said that the crash site smelled more like loads of explosives than of burning jet fuel.

Sorry, but Don Perkal isn't an explosives expert, he's a lawyer. And cordite, the specific type of explosive claimed to have been smelt on the seen, is used as a naval gun propellant, not a payload explosive.

KristallNacht wrote:Doesn't change the fact he was a great leader!

Don't make me laugh! Do I need to review the ten ways he absolutely assfucked Germany during World War II again? The guy was a raving lunatic that didn't know his willy from his nose. He rose to power solely based on charisma and a lot of help from his political friends, and he maintained power sheerly through his political friends. The revival of the German economy was caused by the German people, not Hitler, and then they went into the war, and at every turn available, Hitler went out of his way to fuck the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe and SS Panzer Korps as much as possible. Hitler single handedly cost Germany victory during World War II. If he'd even figured it out and not made one of the ten mistakes I can list, Germany would have gone on to ultimate victory. Hitler is practically the definition of epic fail.

Zaki90 wrote:Lot's of stuff

I'm not going to bother arguing with Zaki. He's clearly too deluded by his own beliefs to see simple logic. All I'll say is that the voice from Heaven in Acts is listed in red, which is to say, it was the voice of Jesus Christ.

And, Zaki, I'd like to point out that Satan doesn't care if you sin outright, as long as you aren't going to Heaven. All humans sin, so all Satan has to do is keep us from Christ. So, yes, Satan would be happy if people destroyed idols, prayed to God five times a day, etc, as long as they weren't following Christ. Another example of Satan making a respectable diversionary religion is Mormonism. It's full of more holes than a wheel of swiss cheese, but Mormons are some of the nicest, most courteous, most faithful theists out there. And, as long as people buy into Mormonism, no matter how good they are in life, they won't be going to Heaven, if Christianity is believed. Satan is the father of all lies. To assume that his lies would be so blatant as to tempt someone to eat something that is clearly a sin is stupid. Satan is the master of liars, and certainly I've seen better lies than that.

_________________
Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by KristallNacht on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:02 am

[quote="Rotaretilbo
Don't make me laugh! Do I need to review the ten ways he absolutely assfucked Germany during World War II again? The guy was a raving lunatic that didn't know his willy from his nose. He rose to power solely based on charisma and a lot of help from his political friends, and he maintained power sheerly through his political friends. The revival of the German economy was caused by the German people, not Hitler, and then they went into the war, and at every turn available, Hitler went out of his way to fuck the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe and SS Panzer Korps as much as possible. Hitler single handedly cost Germany victory during World War II. If he'd even figured it out and not made one of the ten mistakes I can list, Germany would have gone on to ultimate victory. Hitler is practically the definition of epic fail.

[/quote]

I said good leader, not warlord.

He got german industry underway in their depression. An industry that's still on top. He also had plenty of amazing plans for the workings of Germany. try reading his book before saying he had nothing but charisma.


and btw, I've never seen loose change. But that 'thing' in the video is NOT a 747.

and once again rot, sauce on your 'facts'? Since obviously you know where these pictures are.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Ukurse on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:23 am

Why are you guys talking about Hilter in a thread about weather Bush was a bad president?
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Zaki90 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:22 am

Felix wrote:To point out Zaki, I still don't like Obama, even with all the medie stuff on him

But that is you. People must have liked him for him to have become president.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Felix on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:44 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Felix wrote:To point out Zaki, I still don't like Obama, even with all the medie stuff on him

But that is you. People must have liked him for him to have become president.

But you said everybody loved him due to the media... which isn't true.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Age : 27
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Zaki90 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:57 pm

1. But I am not talking about Jesus. I am talking about Peter. It is MY choice if I wish to sacrifice my blood. And we sacrifice in remembrance of Abraham.

2. I believe that Jesus did do that, with a good intention. God spoke to Mohamed, with a good intention. The voice spoke to Peter, with a bad intention.

3. Never say that to a Muslim. It'll come back at you like a boomerang.

We "sacrifice" a lamb. It isn't really a sacrifice and we eat it. We just do it in the remembrance in Abraham's name.

4.
The tenth principle is that if a Halal animal only consumes impure things to the extent that it creates bad odour in its meat and milk, then it will be Makruh to consume its meat and drink its milk. However, if it consumes other things along with the impure, or if it does not create bad smell in its meat and milk, then the meat and milk will be totally Halal. (Radd al-Muhtar, 6/340)

5.Have you ever been to a pig farm? Have you ever seen a living pig?

You can smell the crap and see it on there face.

Answer my question,

Would you eat an animal that eats his own crap?



6.It doesn't matter. Hitler was the Chancellor of Germany. Then he legally changed the government into a dictatorship and was appointed Dictator of Nazi Germany.

Saddam Hussein was still the president, but he acted like a dictator.

7.
I am not arguing about the Torah. I am going directly to New Testament. I find that the Romans may have changed it. There is no proof that I have found that disproves any possibility in which Romans may have changed the New Testament.


[29:46] Do not argue with the people of the scripture (Jews, Christians, and Muslims) except in the nicest possible manner - unless they transgress - and say, "We believe in what was revealed to us and in what was revealed to you, and our god and your god is one and the same; to Him we are submitters."

Did you mean:

[29:47] We have revealed to you this scripture, and those whom we blessed with the previous scripture will believe in it. Also, some of your people will believe in it. Indeed, those who disregard our revelations are the real disbelievers.

8. I am talking about America in specific. America and media influence each other.

Filled with mindless pimps and hoes watching Britney Spears dance and sing while the government controlling them through the media into invading Muslim countries and killing their relatives. Also they see America supporting Israel which has spilled Muslim blood on the streets.

That is the image in an Arab's mind. I have seen this before.

10.

I believe in Jesus. Every single Muslim believes in Jesus. What world are you coming from?

Are you saying Ghanda will not go to Heaven. My religon teaches it doesn't matter what you believe. As long as you have good intentions you will go to Heaven.

Atheists may go to Heaven. It shouldn't matter what you believe in. As long as you have good intentions.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:Doesn't change the fact he was a great leader!

Don't make me laugh! Do I need to review the ten ways he absolutely assfucked Germany during World War II again? The guy was a raving lunatic that didn't know his willy from his nose.
Rot, may I recommend "Barbarossa," by Alan Clark? It's an exhaustive research of the Russian campaign, and it made several points about how Hitler wasn't solely to blame for Germany's demise.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by rzgrz on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:30 pm

again off topic???
rzgrz
rzgrz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 949
Age : 27
Location : Sparta
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by kslidz on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:31 pm

read this site get at least the major points Jesus based on the Old Testament is the Messiah

http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/m_prophecies.shtml

jesus in hebrew is yeshua meaning savior so yes in the Old testament they did talk about jesus cause they talked about a savior

if pigs eat their own crap then i would gladly eat an animal that eats their own crap and have
but i have been to a pig farm (a normal American one) and they were clean with concrete floors that were clean except in one corner where the crap was everywhere else was spotless

Jesus said I am (and in Hebrew this next word means exclusive, only, none other) THE way THE truth and THE life NO MAN comes unto the Father BUT BY ME

so is Jesus wrong

also if i am wrong i still go to heaven because i have good intentions but if you are wrong you are going to hell
not trying to be mean because im not im saying this because it needs to be said not because i want you to go to hell i want you to go to heaven

Also Paul/Saul said that all the goods things he did on his own were the most filthiest rags but through Christ he can do good otherwise its all shit no matter the intention

seven is plain bullshit

there were hundreds of direct copies that said in them "if this book is untrue please stand up and say so" guess what no one did

why would the romans change it it makes no sense its just a theory like WE DIDNT LAND ON THE MOON THERE IS NO PROOF THAT I CAN SEE THAT DISPROVES ALL DOUBTS THAT WE DID

of course there's no proof that we didn't cause there doesn't have to be and the proof that does exist is ON THE MOON


Last edited by kslidz on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 28
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Rotaretilbo on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:31 pm

He may not be solely to blame, but he certainly played a pretty big part in it.

_________________
Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Lord Pheonix on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:45 pm

there are about four different topics in this topic




Rot, split it up into different threads.

_________________
Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Pheonix92
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7572
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Zaki90 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:06 pm

kslidz wrote:read this site get at least the major points Jesus based on the Old Testament is the Messiah

http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/m_prophecies.shtml

jesus in hebrew is yeshua meaning savior so yes in the Old testament they did talk about jesus cause they talked about a savior

if pigs eat their own crap then i would gladly eat an animal that eats their own crap and have
but i have been to a pig farm (a normal American one) and they were clean with concrete floors that were clean except in one corner where the crap was everywhere else was spotless

Jesus said I am (and in Hebrew this next word means exclusive, only, none other) THE way THE truth and THE life NO MAN comes unto the Father BUT BY ME

so is Jesus wrong

also if i am wrong i still go to heaven because i have good intentions but if you are wrong you are going to hell
not trying to be mean because im not im saying this because it needs to be said not because i want you to go to hell i want you to go to heaven

Also Paul/Saul said that all the goods things he did on his own were the most filthiest rags but through Christ he can do good otherwise its all shit no matter the intention

seven is plain bullshit

there were hundreds of direct copies that said in them "if this book is untrue please stand up and say so" guess what no one did

why would the romans change it it makes no sense its just a theory like WE DIDNT LAND ON THE MOON THERE IS NO PROOF THAT I CAN SEE THAT DISPROVES ALL DOUBTS THAT WE DID

of course there's no proof that we didn't cause there doesn't have to be and the proof that does exist is ON THE MOON

1.I can't understand anything you say. Learn some grammar please. All I can see is a bunch of run on sentences.
I try my best to understand what you say. Tell me if I make a mistake.

2.
if pigs eat their own crap then i would gladly eat an animal that eats their own crap and have
but i have been to a pig farm (a normal American one) and they were clean with concrete floors that were clean except in one corner where the crap was everywhere else was spotless

How do your pigs survive? Pigs need some kind of water or dirt to roll around to cool off in. If they don't they will die. I have seen such a event occur at a rodeo. You would eat an animal that would eat its own crap.

I mean looking at an animal eat is own crap. Then cooking and eat it. What has this world come to?!?

3.
jesus in hebrew is yeshua meaning savior so yes in the Old testament they did talk about jesus cause they talked about a savior

I never said Jesus wasn't the savior.

4.
also if i am wrong i still go to heaven because i have good intentions but if you are wrong you are going to hell
not trying to be mean because im not im saying this because it needs to be said not because i want you to go to hell i want you to go to heaven

I don't understand.

5.

Also Paul/Saul said that all the goods things he did on his own were the most filthiest rags but through Christ he can do good otherwise its all shit no matter the intention

Prove it.

6.
seven is plain bullshit there were hundreds of direct copies that said in them "if this book is untrue please stand up and say so" guess what no one did

why would the romans change it it makes no sense its just a theory like WE DIDNT LAND ON THE MOON THERE IS NO PROOF THAT I CAN SEE THAT DISPROVES ALL DOUBTS THAT WE DID

of course there's no proof that we didn't cause there doesn't have to be and the proof that does exist is ON THE MOON

There is a reason proving why a man has landed on a Moon. There is proof. And logic.

Maybe they didn't do it deliberately. Maybe they were trying to explain it in a way that would make sense. Maybe they tried to compare Jesus to the Sun. Not he is the Sun.

There is only one reason why I don't believe in the Bible. Because it isn't God's words. Its words of people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that had a vision that had a voice that told them words.

Basically, it is unreliable.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Felix on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:53 pm

well, I would eat an animal that eats its own crap. I eat fish, and they live in their own waste. Does that make it wrong? Does it make them unholy?

Also, vegetarians eat food from the ground. Can you think of all the stuff in the dirt and ground, and then people eating it?

There is no real proof that man landed on the moon(not saying it didn't happen, i'm just saying there isn't much)

anyway, off topic(again...)

Bush was an ok president, like all others, he did mistake, but he did try to do his best(I think...)
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Age : 27
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
if pigs eat their own crap then i would gladly eat an animal that eats their own crap and have
but i have been to a pig farm (a normal American one) and they were clean with concrete floors that were clean except in one corner where the crap was everywhere else was spotless

How do your pigs survive? Pigs need some kind of water or dirt to roll around to cool off in. If they don't they will die. I have seen such a event occur at a rodeo. You would eat an animal that would eat its own crap.
They roll in mud, Zaki. That's different from eating their crap.

Zaki90 wrote:I mean looking at an animal eat is own crap. Then cooking and eat it. What has this world come to?!?
They don't eat their crap. Rabbits do, although I don't eat them.

In any case, this is a world where people think they will get 72 virgins for slaughtering innocent women and children in a marketplace. This is a world where the leaders of entire nations want to push a refugee nation into the mediterranian. This is a world where people have been enslaved because of their nationality, skin color, or social class. This is a world where doctors were consulted to find an economical way to exterminate over 10 million people.

Zaki90 wrote:
jesus in hebrew is yeshua meaning savior so yes in the Old testament they did talk about jesus cause they talked about a savior

I never said Jesus wasn't the savior.
Zaki90 wrote:
I actually used the Bible to make you a better Christian. I do not think Jesus is the Son of God. I think that the Bible was corrupted. Not all of it. Why I could almost be called a Unitarian Christian.

Zaki90 wrote:
also if i am wrong i still go to heaven because i have good intentions but if you are wrong you are going to hell
not trying to be mean because im not im saying this because it needs to be said not because i want you to go to hell i want you to go to heaven

I don't understand.
Let's get back to the first point.

You claim that the Devil spoke to Peter to get him to commit evil.

But then you say that, so long as a person has 'good intentions' it doesn't matter if they believe in Jesus or Allah.

So, another question: If Mother Theresa had good intentions, did she go to heaven even though she ate ham and drank wine on the first Sunday of every month?

Zaki90 wrote:
Also Paul/Saul said that all the goods things he did on his own were the most filthiest rags but through Christ he can do good otherwise its all shit no matter the intention

Prove it.
Romans 3:22-24 (New International Version)

22This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Zaki90 wrote:
seven is plain bullshit there were hundreds of direct copies that said in them "if this book is untrue please stand up and say so" guess what no one did

why would the romans change it it makes no sense its just a theory like WE DIDNT LAND ON THE MOON THERE IS NO PROOF THAT I CAN SEE THAT DISPROVES ALL DOUBTS THAT WE DID

of course there's no proof that we didn't cause there doesn't have to be and the proof that does exist is ON THE MOON

There is a reason proving why a man has landed on a Moon. There is proof. And logic.

Maybe they didn't do it deliberately. Maybe they were trying to explain it in a way that would make sense. Maybe they tried to compare Jesus to the Sun. Not he is the Sun.
Yeah. Got proof?

In any case, it would be like the US trying to change the Quran. Even if we did, just about every Muslim has extreme animosity towards us.

Zaki90 wrote:There is only one reason why I don't believe in the Bible. Because it isn't God's words. Its words of people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that wrote the words of other people that had a vision that had a voice that told them words.

Basically, it is unreliable.
Isn't the Quran the EXACT SAME THING?

Basically, Mohamed heard a voice. It told him that it was god, and this was what he was supposed to do.
So he went home and wrote all this stuff down.

And for HUNDREDS of YEARS, the only way to make new Qurans was to copy older Qurans. And whereas the bible is relatively unchanged from the Dead Sea Scrolls, Islam developed an IMMEDIATE split after Mohamed died.

Felix wrote:
There is no real proof that man landed on the moon(not saying it didn't happen, i'm just saying there isn't much)
Aside from the moon rocks brought back, the pictures we took, the live video, the stuff we left behind, the radio transmissions that could have been verified from half the globe, and the astronaut's testimonies.

I mean, seriously, how do I know YOU exist? You could be some sort of chatterbox program for all I know.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Felix on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Not going to get into a conspiricy arguement over if we landed on the moon or not(which we did).

Are we going to get back on topic, or talk about religion till someone dies?
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Age : 27
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:00 pm

We'll just have to wait for Rot to split this thread up.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:29 am

So...erm...splitting threads? How does that work? Do you mean I should make new threads, because the subjects tend to be intertwined into posts, so even if I could move each individual post into different threads, we'd still have a lot of off-topic stuff.

_________________
Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum