TCF Zombie Plan

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

TCF Zombie Plan - Page 3 Empty Re: TCF Zombie Plan

Post by rzgrz on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:02 pm

wait a minute???? why would LP be leader?(no offense) even though he did bring us all here exactly why would he be leader. and what would we be council due to the fact that were are close friends by site and each of us can branch and spread as LP takes back washington and becomes president once we get enough survivors?
rzgrz
rzgrz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:05 pm

I don't like politics.

Ruling through respect and being the best is the best way of handling it.

Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7572
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iAwesome on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Respect? Doing your Best?

iAwesome
Minion

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:53 pm

iAwesome wrote:Respect? Doing your Best?
Shut up. You are a moron.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:53 pm

LP wrote:I..........I would be leader?

I thought I'd made that quite clear.

you've ruled this chaotic place quite nicely.

rzgrz can be the first to die
bounce
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:54 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
LP wrote:I..........I would be leader?

I thought I'd made that quite clear.

you've ruled this chaotic place quite nicely.

rzgrz can be the first to die
bounce
Make it iAwesome, rzgrz actually is worth something and isn't a moron.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Think about it LP

My school has a backup generator that runs on gasoline. Obviously, we could not supply enough fuel to keep the entire place powered, but we could very easily keep a room lit and heated for your personal convenience.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:I doubt anyone will even have power to go online, and even if they do then they won't be chatting on here and making serious plans to leave familiar territory to go to some random person they have never met hundreds of miles away.

Most I would do is(that is if I have absolutely nothing left to do around the safehouse and somehow have internet) would be to make an announcment thread and tell everyone to post their current location and if they can support others to come.

I personally would not risk my life for a single one of you, sorry but that's how it is.

ya i explained how my school has a generator and i can get on the site...if were gana get together...than we must plan on here
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:14 pm

well I would be going to my school anyway.................

Though I would not want my own persoanl heated room. I would have all the same things as those who follow me.

cept the women

I get the women ^_^

Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:17 pm

well internet is hosted by not your school so if the pplaces that host are gone
internet gone
and wires
if wires gone
internet gone

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:28 pm

texting works.

The national guard and other rescue services used texting and other forms of communication in Katrina when all the power lines and phone lines went out.

Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:37 pm

I'm gonna stop by a firefighters office before I go anywhere

a fire suit would work fantastically for not getting bitten... and they have some badass axe's
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Nice idea.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:08 pm

ReconToaster wrote:Well, I think we first need to determine whether or not we wish to band together.

I can just imagine, the seniors leading the TCF brothers to victory over the zombies. We can establish a reinforced fort, and repopulate the planet with the help of Jamie and her friend. Cool LP can be our king, and we his faithful subjects.

My first suggestion of a castle would be my high-school. It has a shit-load of rooms, is two stories, has an elevator, and the cafeteria store windows have sliding metal covers that go over them when they close for the day.

I also live in the north so, while there may be a lower amount of immediately available ammunition, those who have weapons will likely be much more reasonable, and controllable, than many of our southern hill billy, gun toting, psychopaths.

I'll be sure to buy myself a weapon the minute I acquire sufficient funds. I plan on purchasing an M1 Garand.

Just imagine, sitting on the top of the open staircase in the middle of the school, sniping zombies lumbering in through the front door.

The great thing about my school is that it is well fitted for slow moving zombies, as well as fast moving ones. I don't suspect that rabid, rage virus zombies would have a whole lot of motor skills, and would probably have some trouble accessing the second floor. There's actually a small 3rd story as well, and I presume access to the roof.

3 of the four staircases are pretty inclosed, and would be very easy for perhaps two men to guard. The third staircase is narrower and more steep, and it has a lot of range for shooting at zombies below from all sides.

Other than that, a few brave men stationed at bottom floor could help us to achieve near perfect security. As I stated before, there's a TON of rooms. There's even one room, the ceramics room, which only has one strange way to get in. You must stand in a small cylindrical floor-to-ceiling thing, close the door behind you, spinning the one in front of you, and then step through.

It's obviously far too complex for any zombie to get through.

The school, of course, also has it's own server.

As I'm sure we would not be the only ones to flee to the school, I'm sure there would be others. We could take control of them, electing ourselves as their leaders. We could confiscate all of their weapons, and store them in the school lockers, out of their reach.

Oh how I wish the zombie apocalypse would happen...
Any school is easy to defend, since they are built like fortresses, and it comes with the added bonus of generators and a cafeteria. The only thing that the school doesn't provide are guns. Another thing to note, middle schools are much more logical than high schools since we don't have as much of an area to defend.

No matter how much we hate each other, both the south and north must agree that the south is THE BEST strategic area there is out of the two. Not only do we have black people, but the area is much less densely populated, the percentage of citizens that own guns is WAY higher, and despite what you see in the movies southerners aren't all stupid and hard to control. You'll find that wherever you go the geography doesn't change human nature toaster. Militias are much more common in the south(and no they aren't any stupider) so you have a better chance of getting one (or at least following one) to a school.

Now, to get back on the original topic. I believe that TCF must stay in touch using older hardware instead of the internet, since people like internet providers are not going to be around for much longer. Same goes for cell phones. I would suggest we try to get together BEFORE th outbreak gets to a class 3, and before it can get to a class 2 if we can help it. Once it gets too big traveling will be much harder. I would also suggest we find REAL girls (since there are no girls on the internets) to repopulate the world with.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm not actually planning on re-populating or re-civilizing or any form of re-anything.

I'm in it to save myself.

And just to lay out the rule now:

There will be NO FORCING RE-POPULATION ON ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT IT

don't want to have a society of fucking rapist and criminals.

Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:23 pm

What are you saving yourself from? Death? Death comes no matter what, so there is NO point in saving yourself. What there is meaning to however is keeping society alive, so that future generations get a chance to LIVE, that is the only reason why I would try to survive. I agree that we should not force repopulation, but our only goal to have for a reason to survive is to reform society, or at least help in doing so.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:30 pm

I survive to survive.

Keep death away for as long as possible, my plan.

Im not sure if I would even want to introduce children into a world like that.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Dud wrote:No matter how much we hate each other, both the south and north must agree that the south is THE BEST strategic area there is out of the two. Not only do we have black people, but the area is much less densely populated, the percentage of citizens that own guns is WAY higher, and despite what you see in the movies southerners aren't all stupid and hard to control. You'll find that wherever you go the geography doesn't change human nature toaster. Militias are much more common in the south(and no they aren't any stupider) so you have a better chance of getting one (or at least following one) to a school.

I lived in Georgia for 5 years. I understand that the south is not all a bunch of idiots, but the majority of people living in the non-urban areas of the south, the ones most likely to have guns, tend to be... dumb.

The reason I'd prefer we hold out in the North is not because there's more guns here, it's because there are less. I don't want to be trying to control a population wherein everyone has an M16. WE will have weapons, and they will have few. They will be easier to control.

LP wrote:And just to lay out the rule now:

Agreed. We can have as evil a civilization as you want, but the women must be treated nicely.

And all this about the women being exclusive to you.... no

LP wrote:Im not sure if I would even want to introduce children into a world like that.

Your children would be future rulers of a kingdom.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:43 pm

I was kidding about the women being mine lol

I treat my zombie plans serious though.

Not sure if I would even lead, leading goes to whoever shows the best leading ability.

Thats it, who wants to help make a survival guide?

Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:I was kidding about the women being mine lol

I treat my zombie plans serious though.

Not sure if I would even lead, leading goes to whoever shows the best leading ability.

Thats it, who wants to help make a survival guide?

What kind of survival guide? A specific one to TCF members?

I was thinking about writing a short-story about us all getting together and killing zombies
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:22 pm

TCF Zombie Plan - Page 3 Zombie-Plan
LH Justin
LH Justin
Crimson Annoyance

Male Number of posts : 700
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by thane321 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:25 pm

i'd be screwed if there's a zombie outbreak.

local school has loads of large windows.

i have an axe and a hammer, that's about it defense wise, unless a bb gun could kill a zombie.

i guess my friend Dan's house would be the best bet, then link with Jordan. they have guns =]
thane321
thane321
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1142
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:43 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
Dud wrote:No matter how much we hate each other, both the south and north must agree that the south is THE BEST strategic area there is out of the two. Not only do we have black people, but the area is much less densely populated, the percentage of citizens that own guns is WAY higher, and despite what you see in the movies southerners aren't all stupid and hard to control. You'll find that wherever you go the geography doesn't change human nature toaster. Militias are much more common in the south(and no they aren't any stupider) so you have a better chance of getting one (or at least following one) to a school.

I lived in Georgia for 5 years. I understand that the south is not all a bunch of idiots, but the majority of people living in the non-urban areas of the south, the ones most likely to have guns, tend to be... dumb.

The reason I'd prefer we hold out in the North is not because there's more guns here, it's because there are less. I don't want to be trying to control a population wherein everyone has an M16. WE will have weapons, and they will have few. They will be easier to control.

LP wrote:And just to lay out the rule now:

Agreed. We can have as evil a civilization as you want, but the women must be treated nicely.

And all this about the women being exclusive to you.... no

LP wrote:Im not sure if I would even want to introduce children into a world like that.

Your children would be future rulers of a kingdom.
The point is that there WON'T be a population to control in the north, there aren't enough guns. In the south, people have been sitting on their porches with rifles, WAITING for zombies for centuries. Your odds of a surviving civilization is better in the south. I've lived in the south all my life toaster, and I haven't seen any sign of this "people with guns are dumb" Either the people you knew with guns just happened to be stupid, or you're basing this off of a Hollywood stereotype.

I'm just curious, what population are you hoping to control toaster? Whoever is qualified for leader would control our little TCF survival cell, and anyone besides us that is still alive would have guns anyways. In the north there is a denser population and a smaller percentage of them have guns. In short, more zombies, less survivors, period. In the south, there's a much greater chance that the early survivors we receive already have guns, which seems to be what you are against? I'm probably wrong on you're point about controlling the population, please explain what you mean. If you do mean however, that you would rather the survivors we take in not to have guns, then you're crazy. Perhaps in the later stages of the outbreak when we are getting ready to rebuild civilization, but the ones that are still alive during that period have guns anyway. I apologize if I have said a lot of this twice, it seems to be a habit of mine.

And toaster, I thought you were getting on xfire at 5?

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Would just be a survival guide. Would be tailored to zombies but would be able to fit for other end-of-the-world situations.

Would be a cool story if you want to make one Recon, but im making a guide.

Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:Rasq, will you be able to make accommodations for a helicopter?
The airstrip is a backup landing port for the Space Shuttle, and I'm pretty sure it was intended to service B-52s if the Cold War ever got hot.

Rotaretilbo wrote:I figure that the airports will be swamped with people trying to flee, and it will thus be hard to land on any airstrip.
It's primarily a military airstrip, and we only recently added civilian traffic. When the Zombie Uprising comes, most people will be fleeing via the freeways.
However, there is another civilian airstrip intended to service crop dusters. Look for flares.

Rotaretilbo wrote:I think the major flaw in Rasq's plan is the early stages. While a camper makes for a quick getaway, I think it would be best to set up somewhere easily fortifyable and expand from there.
Only if you have weapons. My school is terribly designed for a Zombie Uprising. Windows everywhere, no stairs, and an inner courtyard with plenty of windows. I don't know a place that can withstand a Zombie Assault, but I should be able to stay mobile in the wide-open areas.

Rotaretilbo wrote:However, hitting fast food joints and vending machines is clearly pure genius.
I thought so.

laxspartan007 wrote:hey Rasq'...if i get my hands on a helicopter...and enough fuel...and my plan doesnt go good...your my first choice to go to...but you need 2 tell me your alive first by getting on the WebSite...
Just make your way here. Even if I do not survive, you'll still be in one of the best areas for survival.

And I don't really care about leadership, but they'd better listen to me when I tell them to do something. And they'd better have no problem with slimeing rival camps.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next