Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by Jamiesway on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:31 pm

good things happened to me

1. got my bunnys back
2. my dog learned to site Very Happy
3. goe 20 bucks

tongue
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 461
Age : 24
Location : Little Africa, With alot of black people.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by Arty on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:

Your argument is invalid.

Um... no...

The event of 911, not the meaning behind the date.



Way to be a dumbshit, AJ.
Arty
Arty
Minion

Male Number of posts : 210
Age : 27
Location : Nawlins
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by Ascendant Justice on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Arty wrote:
Ascendant Justice wrote:

Your argument is invalid.

Um... no...

The event of 911, not the meaning behind the date.



Way to be a dumbshit, AJ.

Nonsense.

And too bad this thread has nothing to do with 911. NoNoNo

And try responding to entire posts and not simply one sentence. (Hint) It helps.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by team dfc on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:21 pm

I normally get good luck on F13

it went normal for me and it was good mostly

feel bad for some of you to feel the wrath of F13
team dfc
team dfc
Minion

Male Number of posts : 695
Age : 25
Location : The dark abyss of these forums. VA
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by PiEdude on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:
Arty wrote:
Ascendant Justice wrote:

Your argument is invalid.

Um... no...

The event of 911, not the meaning behind the date.



Way to be a dumbshit, AJ.

Nonsense.

And too bad this thread has nothing to do with 911. NoNoNo

And try responding to entire posts and not simply one sentence. (Hint) It helps.

Are you guys seriously gonna argue about this?
It's superstition, who cares if you believe in it or not.

Technically, it generally goes pretty good for me, so maybe it's not even just bad luck for people.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by kslidz on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:13 pm

lucky for me i never know what the date is so i cant care YMCA

:BannanaBeer:

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 28
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by BBJynne on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:Anyways, it wouldn't have ever happened on F13 because the terrorists hit the towers on that date because of what the numbers stood for "911", Distress/help/im in trouble. It was a sorry attempt at demoralizing people.

Your argument is invalid.

I always thought it was because the attack on Austria ended on sept 11
however, since I don't know anything about that, I dunno if it's true or not.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by Ascendant Justice on Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:06 pm

BBJynne wrote:
Ascendant Justice wrote:Anyways, it wouldn't have ever happened on F13 because the terrorists hit the towers on that date because of what the numbers stood for "911", Distress/help/im in trouble. It was a sorry attempt at demoralizing people.

Your argument is invalid.

I always thought it was because the attack on Austria ended on sept 11
however, since I don't know anything about that, I dunno if it's true or not.

Could be either one. Shit it could have even been a random date.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by Arty on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:

And too bad this thread has nothing to do with 911. NoNoNo

It was an example to disprove that Friday the 13th isn't unlucky.

So, it does have something to do with this thread.

Ascendant Justice wrote:

And try responding to entire posts and not simply one sentence. (Hint) It helps.

I did respond to the only sentence with a point in your post.

Reread your posts.
Arty
Arty
Minion

Male Number of posts : 210
Age : 27
Location : Nawlins
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by JB on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:55 pm

PiEman wrote:
JB wrote:
got to school and finished my english paper during chior
I'm sure you have a beautiful singing voice. Razz

I DO PIE U DONT EVEN KNOW! *cries in the corner* LALALALLALALALALALALALL *sob* LALLALALALLALALALALA *Eats a whole cake*
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Age : 26
Location : Believe me... You do not want to know O_o
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by PiEdude on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:01 pm

JB wrote:
PiEman wrote:
JB wrote:
got to school and finished my english paper during chior
I'm sure you have a beautiful singing voice. Razz

I DO PIE U DONT EVEN KNOW! *cries in the corner* LALALALLALALALALALALALL *sob* LALLALALALLALALALALA *Eats a whole cake*
Cake?
Cake!?
CAKE?!?!!?!?!?!?
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by Dud Doodoo on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Jamiesway wrote:
3. goe 20 bucks

tongue
Doing what I wonder? Razz

/sexism

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Age : 25
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by helvner on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:22 am

on friday the 13th the sever for a free mmorpg (perfect world international)i was playing went down because people are there recent update the day before had found a way to glitch the system for money gain billions of gold coins in a couple of hours. severs didn't come back up untill 2:37 the 14th
helvner
helvner
Minion

Male Number of posts : 139
Age : 29
Location : I Dont Even Know
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum