[poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President?

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president?

[poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President? - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%[poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
[poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%[poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
[poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President? - Page 3 Vote_lcap58%[poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 19 ]
[poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%[poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 33

[poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President? - Page 3 Empty Re: [poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President?

Post by CivBase on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:21 am

lol, Urban Dictionary gave me this as a result for srs.

Sunset Ridge School is a school in Northfield, Illinois that has around 300 kids 4-8. Sunset Ridge feeds into New Trier High School. The families at the school are rich, and kids are spoiled. The school is filled with Cubs fans who don't know a thing about the Cubs, and preppy kids who only will wear Abercrombie and $200 designer jeans. You'll find some really nice kids though. The school preaches diversity, yet is 95+ percent white. Girls go on fields trips like "female integretion into traditional male roles day". Students get taught white people are at fault for all of society's problems. There was a locker search because there was a recent laptop theft at the school. Your conversations during recess are listneded to by teachers listening out of their classrooms. Teachers spend all four years at teaching school learning how to look for chewing gum. The best thing about SRS is that the music teacher who won the Golden Apple Award for the best Music teacher in Illinois. The two best teachers at the school are the music teacher and the 8th grade social studies teacher. SRS can be great overall in some ways.
I'm going with the result below it... an abbreviation for serious.

Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

[poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President? - Page 3 Empty Re: [poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President?

Post by Zaki90 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:51 am

Kasrkin Seath wrote:People are scared to be on planes!! Thousands of our older generation would rather drive 2000 miles to Florida in the winter than jump on a plane for a two hour ride! There is an actual phobia for flying! It took me years to get my mom on a plane and then it was only with the help of Xanax. Every time a plane crashes these fears are sparked anew. MILLIONS more people drive than fly every year! And SOME humans have always tried to fly. I personally love it. But there are very many who are content to keep their feet on the ground!

Clinton is as much to blame as anyone for the economy! Anyone remember NAFTA, that nasty little thing that allowed corporations to ship their jobs overseas and get a tax break and cheap labor! Who wouldn't jump on that?! We've lost millions of jobs as a result, not to mention the money we've lost in exported goods, since they're not being made in america any more!! This has had a HUGE impact on our economy! Unfortunately, things like this take a few years to really show the damage, so Bush got blamed for it.

So, this poll that says that 47% of Iraqis want us gone...where'd this poll come from? I could post a poll right now stating that Iraqis love us. You gonna believe that too just because it's in print? There are COUNTLESS polls such as this one out there. But what was the methodology for collecting the data? In which parts of the country were people polled? Was an equally representative number from each group polled? Someone could have walked into an extemist meeting and polled them for all you know. You can't trust such polls. Polls have no scientific significance at all. It's just numbers.

Of course there is a curfew in Iraq! There is a war going on there, remember? A war filled with extremist terrorists trying to kill people with homemade bombs, very possibly sneaking around after dark to plant the IED's and such that have killed so many. And I don't blame them for being scared to walk out of their homes. But it's not the American's stray bullets they need to worry about. It's their own people, the TERRORISTS, doing the damage! Just because they're domestic doesn't mean they are not terrorists! And THEY are what's keeping us in Iraq! And sure, of course there's a lot of physical damage done to the cities. But there is LAW that states that an invading country must help the other country rebuild at the conclusion of the war. So Iraq will be get help FROM AMERICA to rebuild the country that they HELPED destroy! And the fear is a carry over. They've been scared for so long that they don't know what to do now. And this is CHANGE. Change is scary! We fear what we don't understand. A democratic government where the people actually have some control over their lives is a scary new change for Iraq. Many of the oh-so-infamous polls state that the Iraqis are HAPPY witht their new government! Look how many turned out to vote!

Quit blaming Congress for not allowing Clinton to do what he wanted. Bush faced far more opposition from his Congress than Clinton. So if that theory works, Congress is to blame for the Bush Administration too. Thats' what happens when the opposing party controls Congress!! Oh, wait, there's a glitch in this system! Obama has a Democratically controlled Congress, and yet he's already faced opposition from them and he's only been in office for three weeks!! His own party disagrees with him!

And let's face it, Obama is only pulling the troops out because it's what the American most-loudspoken want him to do. He'll do anything to look good to the people. He did it his entire campaign! He changed his standing on policies so many times to suit what people wanted him to look like. Take his dear Reverand for examply. Obama REFUSED to denounce this black supremisist, American-hating reverand. That is until he found out that it was hurting his campaign. Then he kicked him to the curb as fast as he could! Nice friend, huh? Let's not forget his friendly visits with his terrorist neighbors. Don't you just love Obama's friends??

Obama has already lost 3 nominees for his various Cabinet positions. These SEASONED politicians know that there's trouble ahead. Joe Biden, before being offered the VP nomination, stated publically that if Obama became president, this country (America) would face another terrorist attack within 6 months. Then he smiled and shook Obama's hand when he got offered the pretty job. Nice morals, huh? Our integrity sells for so little.

Let me say now that i am considered a MODERATE on the political standings. I have voted both Democratic and Republican nominees into office. There were things I liked and things I hated about Clinton. There were things I liked and things I hated about Bush. It's not hard to look at these people objectively. But I never for one moment trusted Obama. Anyone who takes the time to do a little bit of research will see that he is dishonest and easily compromises his integrity to get what he wants. He just wants to look good!

Wow...
that was a long response.

Polls are basically always wrong. Unless on "Millionaire" never ever go with a poll.
Man has always wanted to fly. Daedalus and Icarus started the idea of flying in the air over 3000 years ago.
Most people like flying. Some are scared. According to dated stats from 2000, "...the world's commercial jet airlines carried approximately 1.09 billion people on 18 million flights [that year]..." That divides out to over 49,000 per day and being 2009, it's probably more.

If America were to leave Iraq. What would happen? What are the terrorists going to do? Iraq is blown up. They have no real reason other than revenge in Iraq.

The Terrorists and American stray bullets have pierced the skin of many innocent Iraqi adults and children. But who is outside there window patrolling the streets day and night. Charging into buildings and scaring the soul out of little children.

This is what the Iraqi adults and children are seeing. Foreign soldiers on their land killing anyone who is seen as a threat, enforcing laws without resistance, and blowing up houses. Then starting another government which is practically run by the same people who have made the decision to invade Iraq.Then someone comes along and tells you there is a way out of this mess. He said God would give him wealth and power. Make it seem like the only way out is to kill the people who are oppressing Iraq and its citizens.

What if this happened to America? Wouldn't you be scared? Wouldn't you be out with an Ak47 shooting down who ever is gunning down your mother or father?

And it is a scary change for Iraq. After being under American oppression for years they have been given the chance to vote for what they think is right. They just stare at what is around them and think.

The Americans are running this vote. Can I really trust them after what they have done to Iraq? To my closest friends and family.

And only 6 weeks into Obama's presidency he has already started to work on the economy. Which as of right now is the greatest crisis of all. Not the terrorists, not the Russians, not the Chinese, the economy.
And how do you know he just wants to look good.

Also, I want the quote from Joe Biden saying that the terrorists will attack within the next 6 months if Obama is elected president.

After Bush has invaded, the Arab world hates America. Obama is trying to repair the relationships between America and the Arab world. Obama is going soft on the Arab world. But hard on Al Qaeda.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Working on the economy? ROFL

He sucks at doing though. All he's succeed at doing is make it worse than before and add to our ever-growing debt at the same time.

He is doing the exact opposite of what got us out of the Great Depression.

Besides, the only reason it looks like he's doing more for the economy than Bush is because the media loves him. Bush did just as much, if not more.

Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:32 pm

CivBase wrote:Working on the economy? ROFL

He sucks at doing though. All he's succeed at doing is make it worse than before and add to our ever-growing debt at the same time.

He is doing the exact opposite of what got us out of the Great Depression.

Besides, the only reason it looks like he's doing more for the economy than Bush is because the media loves him. Bush did just as much, if not more.

You know, do you guys ever stop and wonder why the media hates Bush?

Anyway, Obama is passing a stimulus bill to create jobs.
That's not the exact opposite of what FDR did to try and end the Depression.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Funny... in the Great Depression they lowered taxes and cut government spending.

You tell me, PiE. Why does the media hate Bush?

Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Maginot Line on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:14 pm

PiEman wrote:

I always assumed it was because he was big ol' mean Republican man and started a war that Clinton was to wussy to wage.

Why? Is there another reason? A good reason?
Maginot Line
Maginot Line
Minion

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Maginot Line wrote:
PiEman wrote:

I always assumed it was because he was big ol' mean Republican man and started a war that Clinton was to wussy to wage.

Most of the media is Democratic. *cough*Houston Chronicle*cough*
When Bush vetoed to further increase the funding of stem cell research (which was supported mainly by Democrats)
Democrats got pissed and started writing and saying bad stuff about him.

Obama is trying to jump start the economy by starting up new jobs. In the Great Depression this happened

Wikipedia:

Secretary of the Treasury Andrew Mellon advised President Hoover that shock treatment would be the best response: "Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate.... That will purge the rottenness out of the system. High costs of living and high living will come down. People will work harder, live a more moral life. Values will be adjusted, and enterprising people will pick up the wrecks from less competent people." Hoover rejected this advice, and started numerous programs, all of which failed to reverse the downturn.

Hoover launched a series of programs to increase farm prices, which failed, expanded federal spending in public works such as dams, and launched the Reconstruction Finance Corporation (RFC) which aided cities, banks and railroads, and continued as a major agency under the New Deal. To provide unemployment relief he set up the Emergency Relief Agency (ERA) that operated until 1935 as the Federal Emergency Relief Agency. Quarter by quarter the economy went downhill, as prices, profits and employment fell, leading to the political realignment in 1932 that brought to power the New Deal.

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Maginot Line on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Maginot Line wrote:
PiEman wrote:

Most of the media is Democratic. *cough*Houston Chronicle*cough*
When Bush vetoed to further increase the funding of stem cell research (which was supported mainly by Democrats)
Democrats got pissed and started writing and saying bad stuff about him.
Erm... I was asking if there was a good reason...
Maginot Line
Maginot Line
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Zaki90 wrote:Obama is trying to jump start the economy by starting up new jobs. In the Great Depression this happened
Well, yes, that's his overall goal. However, he's doing it the exact opposite of how it succeed previously. "Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it" or in this case, screw the present.

Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Maginot Line wrote:
PiEman wrote:

You mean the same war that now has over 4,000 young men and women dead, as well as countless Iraqis, along with an entire region hating us, that war ML?
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:49 pm

PiEman wrote:You mean the same war that now has over 4,000 young men and women dead, as well as countless Iraqis, along with an entire region hating us, that war ML?
lol, 4,000? Is that it? That's nothing!

547,000 Americans die each year of cancer. Lets see, since the 'war' has been going on for eight years, that translates into roughly 4,376,000 deaths. 1094 times as many deaths as the war. And these people volunteered to risk their lives for their country. Tell me, Pie, how many people have volunteered to have cancer? The death tally is so insignificant, but the media can't help but blow it out of proportion.

Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:01 pm

oh and countless iraqis
how many were dying before that because of there own leaders

and also how many civilians died in the twin towers collapsing
almost 3000

so if the war just staved off more attacks (which would come if we didnt retaliate)
we saved more lives than spent

not to mention the difference between soldier and civilian
or the blow our economy took

so even after having 3000 people die in one day you would say roll over

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:29 pm

kslidz wrote:oh and countless iraqis
how many were dying before that because of there own leaders
Hey, I thought you said you liked the war (just not us staying).

kslidz wrote:and also how many civilians died in the twin towers collapsing
almost 3000
mhmmm... more people died of cancer that week.

kslidz wrote:so if the war just staved off more attacks (which would come if we didnt retaliate)
we saved more lives than spent
No. 9-11 really has nothing to do with Iraq, it was just our little wakeup call to terrorists and extremists.

kslidz wrote:not to mention the difference between soldier and civilian
or the blow our economy took
Blow to the economy? War time makes the economy SKYROCKET! Think of all the jobs it creates! All of our government's money spent on the war goes into the paychecks of consumers, not big businesses.

kslidz wrote:so even after having 3000 people die in one day you would say roll over
I think it'd be tragic, but the symbolism of the attack itself and the threat of more would be worse than the death toll. The twin towers were bad, but remember the pentagon, our military hub! And what about the president? One of those planes was headed to the white house!

Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:44 pm

im am in complete support of what you said civ

man i suck at typing people misinterpret what i say a lot

PIE said countless Iraqis are dyeing in the war i was making the point more died before that because of their leaders killing them

i was saying the war killed 4000 in 7... 8 ? years where as one plane crash killed almost 3000 in one day
lets do the math
7*365* 2700
about 6 million deaths
even if they attacked once a year
math
7*2700
18900 deaths

yep agree completely

yep i meant the blow our economy took cause of the twin towers falling
it was significant
which the war was to protect

last thing was to all those against the war

kslidz
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Civbase wrote:Blow to the economy? War time makes the economy SKYROCKET! Think of all the jobs it creates! All of our government's money spent on the war goes into the paychecks of consumers, not big businesses.

No... it goes to big business military contractors.

Kslidz wrote:i was saying the war killed 4000 in 7... 8 ? years where as one plane crash killed almost 3000 in one day
lets do the math
7*365* 2700
about 6 million deaths
even if they attacked once a year
math
7*2700
18900 deaths

You're basing you numbers off of one example...

Also, uhhhh... what does any of that have to do with Iraq?
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:51 pm

4000 americans died in the war so far
almost 3000 in one day cause of terrorism
actually more than 3000 those planes to the pentagon and white house had a few hundred on each of them
terrorism does more damage than war

kslidz
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 pm

ReconToaster wrote:No... it goes to big business military contractors.
Well... more of it goes to consumers than from the stimulus plans.

ReconToaster wrote:Also, uhhhh... what does any of that have to do with Iraq?
CivBase wrote:No. 9-11 really has nothing to do with Iraq, it was just our little wakeup call to terrorists and extremists.

Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Maginot Line on Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:40 pm

PiEman wrote:
Maginot Line wrote:
PiEman wrote:

You mean the same war that now has over 4,000 young men and women dead, as well as countless Iraqis, along with an entire region hating us, that war ML?
Hm... actually, the war I'm thinking of was started by terrorists ramming 747's into American buildings, killing a few thousand unarmed civillians. Ya know, the one that Clinton could have prevented, had he, instead of lobbing a few cruise missiles and declaring everything a success, actually moved in and done some real damage. God forbid he may actually have taken Usama out. For God's sake, there was a CIA operative in Khartoum who had two chances everyday to take Bin Laden down, but he couldn't, because America was too politically correct. And look at where that got us.

For the record, I believe Afghanistan already hated us and Iraq, well seeing as we're over there preventing radicals from terrorizing locals, I think they're anger towards is completely justified. I mean, after all, we did just save them from a dictator who murdered his own in their thousands.

Ya know, that war.
Maginot Line
Maginot Line
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:46 am

Zaki90 wrote:
If America were to leave Iraq. What would happen? What are the terrorists going to do? Iraq is blown up. They have no real reason other than revenge in Iraq.
Zaki, Zaki, Zaki. I am so disappointed. Thinking that the militants are only fighting for revenge or to kill American soldiers. Just naive.

It is, and has almost always been, about power. Now that the Iron Handed Dictator is gone, who gets to control this region? That city? That neighborhood? Is it the Shiite warlord? The Sunni cleric?

Zaki90 wrote:And it is a scary change for Iraq. After being under American oppression for years they have been given the chance to vote for what they think is right. They just stare at what is around them and think.
Try domestic oppression. If I remember correctly, Saddam Insane was an Iraqi.

The Americans are running this vote. Can I really trust them after what they have done to Iraq? To my closest friends and family.

Zaki90 wrote:
And how do you know he just wants to look good.
Because I saw the way he ran his campaign. I saw how he reacted to media coverage of his pastor. Sure, he'll sit through those sermons for twenty years, and then says "I'm out!" when someone brings a camera in and gets Reverend Wrong on tape.

Zaki90 wrote:Also, I want the quote from Joe Biden saying that the terrorists will attack within the next 6 months if Obama is elected president.
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/biden-to-suppor.html

Zaki90 wrote:After Bush has invaded, the Arab world hates America. Obama is trying to repair the relationships between America and the Arab world. Obama is going soft on the Arab world. But hard on Al Qaeda.
Oh, bull! The ME has hated us ever since the Yom Kippur war. They've hated foreigners ever since the Russian debacle in Afghanistan.

PiEman wrote:
Anyway, Obama is passing a stimulus bill to create jobs.
That's not the exact opposite of what FDR did to try and end the Depression.
FDR created new government agencies that would hire a bunch of people and get them working.

So, why are the Democrats wailing away at Bush's tax cuts, and then they go and give the rich big fat government grants?

In any case, it wasn't the New Deal that got us out of the Depression. It was the Second World War. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to do something about the economy, use lessons learned from the past, implement the ONE GOVERNMENT ACTION that can end a depression.

Specifically, I'm going to send Vladimir Putin's mother flowers and a note from Obama thanking her for the great time he had last week.

PiEman wrote:
Maginot Line wrote:
PiEman wrote:

Thank god we didn't have you in charge during WWII. We would have pulled out in the first three months.
"WE GOTZ 4,000 DAETHS! WE CANT HAV THAT!"

"THE JAPANESE HATE US ONLY BECAUSE WE CUT OFF THEIR OIL! THE GERMANS ONLY HATED US WHEN WE DECLARED WAR!"

The truth hurts. The middle east has hated the West since the 1970s. It became a festering hate that they acted upon in the 80's and 90's. Remember Yom Kippur? Afghanistan? The first World Trade Center bombing? Sirhan Sirhan Sirhan?
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:06 am

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
PiEman wrote:
Maginot Line wrote:
PiEman wrote:

Thank god we didn't have you in charge during WWII. We would have pulled out in the first three months.
"WE GOTZ 4,000 DAETHS! WE CANT HAV THAT!"

"THE JAPANESE HATE US ONLY BECAUSE WE CUT OFF THEIR OIL! THE GERMANS ONLY HATED US WHEN WE DECLARED WAR!"

The truth hurts. The middle east has hated the West since the 1970s. It became a festering hate that they acted upon in the 80's and 90's. Remember Yom Kippur? Afghanistan? The first World Trade Center bombing? Sirhan Sirhan Sirhan?
WWII was different.
We were losing soldiers, but at least we were making gains at the same time.
And in Iraq, the goal when we first came in was to win hearts and minds. Lately, the only hearts and minds we've gotten are the ones splattered against a wall when we can actually find and kill an insurgent.

Iraq is a shitstorm.
The only thing we've accomplished so far, is capturing and killing Sadaam, and that was six years ago(when we captured him I mean)!
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 am

Pie, put it this way:

If we were no over there and keeping them occupied in their nations, they would be over here keeping us occupied in ours.

A.Would you rather have terrorist attacks in our own nation, likely killing untold more thousands, or B. Have a military force in Iraq and Afghanistan to keep the terrorists on their own turf?

Dont avoid the question, just answer it.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 am

ABC News' Matthew Jaffe Reports: Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., on Sunday guaranteed that if elected, Sen. Barack Obama., D-Ill., will be tested by an international crisis within his first six months in power

"International crisis" being the keywords. Not Terrorists. An international crisis which I believe has already happened. The Global Recession.

As of the world today, 1/3 of the world hates America. And that includes Native Americans. I am kinda sad to be an American citizen.
[quote]
Zaki, Zaki, Zaki. I am so disappointed. Thinking that the militants are only fighting for revenge or to kill American soldiers. Just naive.

Rasq:
It is, and has almost always been, about power. Now that the Iron Handed Dictator is gone, who gets to control this region? That city? That neighborhood? Is it the Shiite warlord? The Sunni cleric?

That not even how you spell Shiite. It should be more like Shia. (Pronounced:She-ah)

Yah I agree with you. But the terrorists themselves are too blind. ( not literally) The people who can manipulate them want the power.

I believe in Jihad. Which is a part of my religion. Which is required of me to do if I am forced. Jihad is fighting only when you fight against those you have hurt our religion. Who want to demolish the teachings of the Quran and God.

The people who manipulate them tell them that this is your time to wage Jihad on the "non-believers" and that if you fight now you will be give a castle in heaven. Make them think that this is the oppurnity to prove themselves to God that they are the ones who fight to the death for God's words.

This is basically what Hitler did. Tell the people that the Jews are what are keeping us out of heaven. That the Nazi's must torture them so that they can achieve true Aryan.

Rasq:
Oh, bull! The ME has hated us ever since the Yom Kippur war. They've hated foreigners ever since the Russian debacle in Afghanistan.

The Arab world already hated since the second that America supported Israel. Bush just made it worse.With the army bases in their land. Even though it has been about 10 years since the Gulf war.

And the thing is. I don't want to have a World War 3 just to restart the economy. If we start a World War 3. There won't be a world after.

I gonna go find out how many people where killed by America.

Weird. They won't say how many died because of American soldiers in World War 2.

Also...
Why are people sad when someone dies in a war. The guy knew that he was probably going to die anyway. He enlisted to fight against the enemy who had guns. Why are people sad?

Last edited by Zaki90 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add quotation.)

Zaki90
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:45 am

Which confict? There have been many.
If you are speaking of the most recent one, dont get pissed just because we have the best military in the world.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by Maginot Line on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:57 am

Kasrkin Seath wrote:Which confict? There have been many.
If you are speaking of the most recent one, dont get pissed just because we have the best military in the world.
Actually, I think we might be behind the Swiss... their Army has like 5 guys in it, but they're some of the best trained soldiers in the world.
Maginot Line
Maginot Line
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:04 am

Soldier to Soldier, we lag behind places like Switzerland and Russia(in training) but beat EVERYONE in equipment

Its the sheer size that also contributes to our Military's strength, currently about a million and a half strong(total military personnel)
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next