Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So uhhh, everyone here is awesome.

+2
Nocbl2
Felix
6 posters

Go down

So uhhh, everyone here is awesome. Empty So uhhh, everyone here is awesome.

Post by Felix Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:21 pm

I know I don't say much around here any more, I like to believe it is because I'm busy and such, but I spend most of my time gaming so not as a valid reason. I think it has something to do with me not having an xbox any more, as that is how I met most of everyone here. As we grow older we tend to drift away from things that we once held near for various reasons so I wanted to say this now before I completely let my awkwardness take control of me.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here and how awesome everyone is. Before I came to the HWF, I didn't really talk to anyone. I was a shy kid and didn't really know how to interact with people. I also had just moved into a new town so I was seeing new faces every day, it was quite scary at the time for me. I was constantly home just on the computer doing nothing, so I decided to join the HWF. While I didn't always see eye-to-eye with everyone, I quickly grew found of the people on the site and starting to login every day.

Then after that I started playing xbox and chatting with you guys more and more and honestly had the time of my life. I always managed to have a good time, even when I lost (I sucked at games then, hell I still do now) as you guys managed to put a smile on my face no matter what.

I started being more friendly with people in my school as I had more confidence in myself, and because of it the last two years of HS among the most fun I had in my entire life before then.

Once I started college and lost XBL though, I had felt I lost a piece of myself. I lost contact with a lot of people simply because I couldn't play any more xbox. So I wanted to make this post before this forum goes as well.

I can't express how much you all mean to me that you all were my first real group of friends. If it means anything at all to you guys, you made one kids life and you made me the person I am today(if that's a good thing or bad thing is still TBD)

While I may not have an xbox any more, I did get my gaming rig up and running recently so if you ever want to play some games, you can find me on steam as tistheking or even hit me up on the facebook under Tyler Donnellan. Hell can even just say hi if you want.

TL;DR Very Happy
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

So uhhh, everyone here is awesome. Empty Re: So uhhh, everyone here is awesome.

Post by Nocbl2 Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:40 pm

agreed

also, we should update the steam name hub thing
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Yeah it's been a pretty fun 8 years.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:47 pm

you prtty cool 2
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:59 pm

The lease is up on the site next week, guess i'll renew it again cause why the fuck not.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:The lease is up on the site next week, guess i'll renew it again cause why the fuck not.

Very Happy
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:38 pm

Yey!
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:43 am

Slight problem gents, the site doesn't want to accept my card for some reason.

Don't think my bank likes this sites merchant shit to much and it'll be about 5 days till I can transfer money into my other cards account and the time to renew is today.

Hopefully the card will be accepted later today or at least the site might be down a few days and no one buys the domain. Might be that we just don't operate under "thecrimsonflame.com" for a few days and instead go to the bigforumpro.com thing for a bit.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down