Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabletop games

+5
Rasq'uire'laskar
KrAzY
Rotaretilbo
laxspartan007
Nocbl2
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tabletop games - Page 3 Empty Re: Tabletop games

Post by Kasrkin Seath Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 pm

40K is fun, but as others have said, it is a money sink. I started playing during 5th and 7th is vastly superior. If you are into the Miniature Wargaming thing there are many other systems, like Warmachine, Flames of War, Infinity, etc. so don't limit yourself to 40K.

I have a guard army, it's ~1250 pts not counting the Baneblade.

Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:27 pm

1250 pts of guarsdmen. so I take it you are not a mobile infantry combined arms force.

one of my best games I ever played was 2 2000 point armies (me tyranids and the other guy IG) where I took mostly Gaunts and he took mostly guardsmen. once melee combat started it was over for him, but seeing my massive numbers of bugs crawling twoard a massive number of guns was pretty cool
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Mr.Inferior of the two Admins wrote:1250 pts of guarsdmen. so I take it you are not a mobile infantry combined arms force.

one of my best games I ever played was 2 2000 point armies (me tyranids and the other guy IG) where I took mostly Gaunts and he took mostly guardsmen. once melee combat started it was over for him, but seeing my massive numbers of bugs crawling twoard a massive number of guns was pretty cool

Not enough money for it at the moment, but I'm building towards that. Most of my points are in vehicles; I only have 4 squads, counting the command squad.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3