Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayrro 4D RPG

2 posters

Go down

Hayrro 4D RPG Empty Hayrro 4D RPG

Post by CivBase Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 pm

The 4th D is for "Dose wun guies on dat forum"... or something... anyway, I'm starting up a D&D-esq... thing. This will not follow strictly according to known Halo canon; in fact, it will go pretty much wherever you guys want it to go.

If you wanna join, just pop right in. You will be a generic, faceless UNSC soldier or militia until you give your character some flavor. Everything beyond this post will be considered in-game, though. I will delete anything else. If you absolutely have to say something out-of-game, post it in <these brackets> and I'll read it, respond (if necessary), and delete it shortly after.

I'll act out any NPCs and try to keep a somewhat interesting story going, but you guys make up the rest. It can be totally serious or fun and screwy... or a little of both.

Actions should be in asterisks. Spoken text can be in quotations, but they're not necessary.

You all start in a bar on the UNSC inner-colony, Karanga (it means "peanut" in Swahili ^^). The planet has a similar climate to Earth's, but the gravity is slightly lighter and the air has a greater concentration of oxygen. Land masses tend to be relatively small compared to Earth's large continents, although there is more volcanic and earthquake activity due to the smaller, more active tectonic plate movement.

The date is August 3rd, 2546. A group of UNSC soldiers and Karanga militia have gathered at the local bar, "Rosco's", to celebrate a victory against the Insurrection (the specifics of which I have decided to leave up to you guys). Some members of the celebration are wasted, but all are having a merry time. Rebel activity on Karanga started booming over a year ago, but it seems to have finally quieted down, especially in the past month.

One of the bar's employees approaches a soldier, who is struggling to stand up from the bar table. "Sir," she says, "it seems as though you've had too many bottles of Vodka tonight. Would you like me to bring you the bill and some water?"
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Hayrro 4D RPG Empty Re: Hayrro 4D RPG

Post by A_Bearded_Swede Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Ninks was zoned out in a drunk stupor, mostly concerned in checking out the ladies in the bar when the waitress came up to him. He jumped a little from the girl catching him off guard. He turned to the waitress and responded, "Lady, I'm fine! I've never puked from throwing up!" Ironically enough, Ninks puked, then proceeded to throw up.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 pm

The waitress jumps back and narrowly doges the puke. A near-by soldier gets up to assist Ninks but, in his own drunkenness, slips on the puke and falls into the waitress. She screams and, after quickly getting back up, scrambles to the back room. One of the bar tenders sighs and begins searching for someone to clean up the mess.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:14 pm

A young boy, around 13 years of age, immediately exits from the kitchen with an armful of cleaning agents. He begins working on the mess while constantly staring at the patch on Ninks's uniform. The soldier who attempted to help Ninks remains hunched over on the floor, groaning and too dizzy to get to his feet.

A bystanding marine, obviously not intoxicated (at least, not noticeably), notices the boy's staring. "What's the matter, kid? Haven't ya ever seen a man-of-war before?" he asks.

The kid looks down to his work. "Yes," the kid replies, "I've seen many militia around here and a few soldiers and marines recently, but I've never seen a patch as strange as that." He gestures to the patch on Ninks's uniform.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: