Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 3

+27
Kasrkin Seath
Ukurse
Barbbachello
mcz
BBJynne
Indecisive One.
KrAzY
Carlos Spicyweiner
Zaki90
BALLINMONK
GreyApothecary
RX
Onyxknight
TNine
Lord Pheonix
PiEdude
MrX
Nocbl2
Divine Virus
Vigil
CivBase
dragoon9105
Vtrooper
KristallNacht
Angatar
Gauz
Ruski
31 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

Post by CivBase Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Infinity Ward died long ago. All that remains is a lifeless husk filled with Activision-Brand Jello. There's no reason to suspect anything good will ever come from that developer again. They probably will go with a new angle on CoD now that the MW arch has become a trilogy. You can give it a shot, but I wont be treating it any different from MW3 and Black Ops.

Treyarch has some hope... but I still don't have a lot of confidence. Black Ops certainly had a more fulfilling story than recent predecessors (possibly the best story of all the CoDs, even), but that doesn't say much. They still use the same cookie-cutter multiplayer system with a few sprinkles on top and the only thing I really wanted to see more from them - Nazi Zombies - did not deliver well with Black Ops. It lasted for a while, but you can't expect people to spend $60 on DLC for a $60 game just so they can keep playing a simple survival game with their friends.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:33 pm

CivBase wrote:Treyarch has some hope... but I still don't have a lot of confidence. Black Ops certainly had a more fulfilling story than recent predecessors (possibly the best story of all the CoDs, even), but that doesn't say much. They still use the same cookie-cutter multiplayer system with a few sprinkles on top and the only thing I really wanted to see more from them - Nazi Zombies - did not deliver well with Black Ops. It lasted for a while, but you can't expect people to spend $60 on DLC for a $60 game just so they can keep playing a simple survival game with their friends.
I almost bought Black Ops for the zombie mode. I could have been Richard Nixon, teamkilling Fidel Castro and JFK ad infinitum.

"I am the Grassy Knoll!"
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10