Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can finally stop holding our breath

+12
LH Justin
Ringleader
Carcarius
Felix
Avenged
CivBase
Barbbachello
PiEdude
Cheese
Divine Virus
Lord Pheonix
Toaster
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We can finally stop holding our breath - Page 2 Empty Re: We can finally stop holding our breath

Post by PiEdude Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Avenged117 wrote:Wow Pie you suck Bungie does one thing you don't like and you won't buy a really good game made by Bungie I mean its not like they are gonna continue pumping out shit the only one who would do that is microsoft not Bungie so lets just hold our breath and hope for the best with Halo Legend because there acually is such a thing as good anime like Spirited Away for example. So don't judge all anime based on the shit you watched when you were seven just give Halo Legends a chance it could turn out to be great....or terrible but you get my point at least watch it.

Also just so everyone knows Halo Legends will be available on XBL for free.

Anime is anime, and therefore, automatic crap.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

We can finally stop holding our breath - Page 2 Empty Re: We can finally stop holding our breath

Post by Felix Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:09 pm

PiEman wrote:
Avenged117 wrote:Wow Pie you suck Bungie does one thing you don't like and you won't buy a really good game made by Bungie I mean its not like they are gonna continue pumping out shit the only one who would do that is microsoft not Bungie so lets just hold our breath and hope for the best with Halo Legend because there acually is such a thing as good anime like Spirited Away for example. So don't judge all anime based on the shit you watched when you were seven just give Halo Legends a chance it could turn out to be great....or terrible but you get my point at least watch it.

Most animes are good. A little over the top sometimes, but still good.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Felix wrote:
PiEman wrote:

Anime is anime.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 pm

PiEman wrote:
Felix wrote:
PiEman wrote:

Anime is anime.

And...?
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by thane321 Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:21 pm

PiEman wrote:
Felix wrote:
PiEman wrote:

Anime is anime.
you are you, and therefore, automatic crap.
thane321
thane321
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1142
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Vtrooper Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:24 pm

*darth vader NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Felix wrote:
PiEman wrote:
Felix wrote:
PiEman wrote:

Anime is anime.

And...?

And anime=anime.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:27 pm

I hate anime, and the stupid crap I've seen from the trailers gives me a bigger reason to hate it. This anime just fucked up one of the greatest series in gaming since... I don't know what!
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Male Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Do you guys base your happiness in life on what happens to a video game franchise?

I hope not.
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Looks like Offensive Bias has an offensive bias against anime

no JK, its crap
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:02 pm

RockaHolicGameR wrote:Do you guys base your happiness in life on what happens to a video game franchise?
Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe... >.>
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:33 pm

RockaHolicGameR wrote:Do you guys base your happiness in life on what happens to a video game franchise?

I hope not.

If anything, Video games are the source of most anger and frustration in my life. As the saying goes, 'nobody loves to hate their own hobby like gamers do.'

OffensiveBias wrote:I hate anime, and the stupid crap I've seen from the trailers gives me a bigger reason to hate it. This anime just fucked up one of the greatest series in gaming since... I don't know what!

There is good Anime (SHUTUP PIE,) but this does not look like it's going to be one of those.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:35 pm

HAY!

Move the fuck on, halo is dead. Find some other time consuming story made by some other franchise already.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:59 pm

ReconToaster wrote:If anything, Video games are the source of most anger and frustration in my life. As the saying goes, 'nobody loves to hate their own hobby like gamers do.'

I don't hate my hobby. I love being a gamer. But if a video game franchise i love such as Halo decides to make an anime of itself. It does not bother me. The anime may suck when i see it but if it does i shall just be like "oh that's a shame" and move on back to Halo 3 and Halo Reach. I don't start repeating oh the franchise is dead, i hate microsoft ect ect. I'm not saying you do that but i think you get my point.

That's just the way i feel. Smile
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:56 pm

I hope not.

Do you base the happiness in your life on the success of Rock music?

I hope not.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:04 pm

PiEman wrote:

I hope not.

Do you base the happiness in your life on the success of Rock music?

Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2